Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change beguile back please!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 24, 2009
Looking at the new updates Ki only said that The Beguile and Stun effects show the number of turns remaining when inspecting the banner that shows all effects on a player rather than the spell will be changed all together.

How Beguile used to work was second turn you get 2 turns delay and first turn its 1 which is fair because depending on the spot determined how it would work in general.

Like for example If the beguiler is sun they are second always but its the only time the beguiler can hit in beguile but only aoe with the downside of the beguiled goes first and can shield or aoe you before you do them.

Which being on Dagger the beguiler can't hit at all but the beguiled can only with a aoe but the beguiler is just first.

The thing is the beguiler can't always hit anyways and when they can hit its only on sun spot which is the last time of the used to be second turn of the old beguile.

Dont understand why death spells are constantly being nerfed when hitters already suffer in 1v1.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I completely agree. I hate how king isle attempts to main stream all spells. I agree and I would believe that it has to do with making things more simple. I preferred the original system for all spells, including beguile. Let's hope it stops in the near future