Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lagging :(

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing 'Lagging' in the game.

Went on today and the game was acting so slow, was wondering if there was anyone else who was having this problem as well.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
sorry to say but I believe you are not alone....I started having problems before Thanksgiving, and have never had a problem with my wizards movement...I thought it was just me and the computer but when she gets into a battle you can really see "slow"....the large arrow that revolves to show who is next to fight moves very slow and my pip balls have a vibrating look to them.....things just arent in "sync" right now....I hope KI is working on something or can give us some info on the problem...keep our fingers crossed I guess.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
Certain "lags" are just people who are using a cheat trigger to slow their end to "generate" funds of random kinds, I did some research on the slow, but not slow lags, like glitchy sort of.. it's called "Cheat Engine" and evidently a large amount of people actually try it. No point to it, being as gold, all you need to do is farm, and crowns you can earn through little videos, etc. if it's like flashing lag, where things don't move for a bit, then start to catch up at a very very quick rate, leave that realm, it's usually some "youtuber" testing that engine. (although this may not always be the case, being some just have slower connections)