Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet quests (didnt recieve)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
so i am currently a level 99 death wizard ( 1 section from lvl 100) and i have not received the quest for the level 78 or 98 pets and i do not know why i have completed every quest and side quest from wizard city all the way through to my current quest ( up all night -khrysalis) and i have never recieved the quest for the level 78/98 pets ( i have also done the pet quest to get my wraith pet) if someone could help me figure out what is wrong or how to get the quests for the pets that would be great

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Seth SoulShade on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
so i am currently a level 99 death wizard ( 1 section from lvl 100) and i have not received the quest for the level 78 or 98 pets and i do not know why i have completed every quest and side quest from wizard city all the way through to my current quest ( up all night -khrysalis) and i have never recieved the quest for the level 78/98 pets ( i have also done the pet quest to get my wraith pet) if someone could help me figure out what is wrong or how to get the quests for the pets that would be great
Have you completed the Nordrilund Exposure quest in Wintertusk? You have to have completed that AND the quest to get your level 58 Scarecrow pet. If you've done those things you might have to go to Wintertusk and hit the quest finder to get things started. Also, you won't get the level 98 pet quest until you finish the level 78 pet quest.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
yeah i had a little problem and i fixed it, it just was not giving me the quest for the bone dragon ( lvl 78 pet quest) even though i had the quest req finished but i just finished winter tusk and got the quest so it should be fine now thanks