Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I was wondering if KI could bring the old mounts back and make them like on sale no higher than 2,500? Me and my cousins really would like the mounts like the charity mount and the dragon and everything! Thanks!
-JelliBeans603

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
JelliBeans603 on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if KI could bring the old mounts back and make them like on sale no higher than 2,500? Me and my cousins really would like the mounts like the charity mount and the dragon and everything! Thanks!
-JelliBeans603
There are several charity mounts from the past. KI does not bring those back.
It would be nice to see some of the older, retired mounts back though.

Defender
May 17, 2014
In an earlier post someone asked this, but the reply from Greyrose was "no."

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
First of all, that is WAY too cheap for a mount. Second of all, the previous charity mounts should never be brought back. Five years ago, I purchased the Charity Meowmodon. I bought it knowing it would be rare in the future and so did everyone else completely disregarding the speed. It would be unfair to those who got it when it originally came out if suddenly everyone today were to buy it. The charity mounts symbolize how long someone has been playing. Just appreciate what Kingisle is giving you now. If you're going to call me selfish for "not wanting to donate to charity," just so you know, I bought three of the Bah Humbug mounts so far and there is a charity mount every year. Also, I'm not trying to hoard the Meowmodon for myself, I'm trying to protect a mount that was supposed to be a limited edition item.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
They have a new equipment set feature and its really cool, but the mounts don't change when I press ctrl 1, can they change it? That would be awesome!