Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expanding

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Could we get more names to choose from, in the beginning of the game? The dungeons with bosses, like belloq, are difficult but seemingly easy, so could we get much much more difficult challenges like 4 belloq's in the same room. Then, this i put a lot of thinking into, was wondering, for the stronger dungeons, could we expand the sigil limit to 8? And even throw in a different combat system for these type of dungeons, maybe bigger circle or possibly different set up? Wizard101 is a wonderful game, sometimes hitting the max level isnt enough. For times like these, we, as wizards, need a bit of spice every once in a while... Which is why my next idea is to have another "clothing" function or icon. Wishing to have permanent transformations, in addition to the ones already in the crownshop. The attacks will be the same, deck will stay the same, stats will stay the same. All it is, is a costume. Next suggestion would be a timer, for everytime you step onto a sigil, then this timer would prevent others from trolling. I.e : i would step onto a sigil, i cannot step off, then back on to mess with the people who wish to enter the dungeon because the timer prevents me from stepping back on, after i step off. There has been that problem, and the problem where people step into a dungeon, then and leave right after entrance. Wishing someone had some suggestion of how to deal with this. The last idea, was kinda hoping I'd be able to play w101 on tablet or phone, which kind of does sound a bit farfetched, but anything's possible.