Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug when someone else flees

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2010
This has happened to me a couple times now. I put a blade on me on the same round that the person before me was fleeing and the blade ended up on the guy after me. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I4C gr8ness on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
This has happened to me a couple times now. I put a blade on me on the same round that the person before me was fleeing and the blade ended up on the guy after me. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
I haven't had that particular bug happen. But I did notice that sometimes, when I am in the third for fourth spot, sometimes if I tried to click on my wizard, I mistakenly clicked on the wizard next to me.

To avoid that mistake, I now click on the "brown/parchment name tag" at the bottom of the dueling circle screen (instead of trying to click on my actual wizard). That settled that problem for me.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
The problem I've had is this: I cast a spell, a wizard flees, and the timer counts all the way down, and I passed. I am 100% certain I cast the spell, but because someone flee, it makes me pass. Ugh, lol.

Belgrim Anvil Lv 30

Belgrim BoomHammer Lv 90

Belgrim Dust Lv 90

Begrim Emeraldbane Lv 90

Belgrim Fist Lv 90

William Wildweaver Lv 90

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Yeah this happens to me in PvP. When someone flees, the targeting system swaps spots over to the left (or right, it's been awhile) for choosing a target for a spell. Or if you've already picked a spell, pick it again and it'll fix it for those who says it "passes" them when they actually picked a spell. I actually use this to my advantage sometimes.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013