Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your home into a dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
It would be so cool if you could do that. I would love to turn my Sultan's Palace into a challenging dungeon. Wizard101 you could make a dungeon for each house someone gets in a bundle. Then house would have 4 sigels (the spiral things you step on) somewhere in the house or around the house. When you walk into the dungeon there will be furniture that Wizard101 put there. You may only be a certain lvl to enter the dungeons.
I think you need to be a Grandmaster (lvl 50) to get in. The dungeon needs to be based on the theme of the house. What I mean by that is the enemies, the bosses, the furniture etc... I hope Wizard101 at leasts thinks about my idea. TY

Tyler Earthrunner Grandmaster of Life

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
There are bundle cards that come with a dungeon. Buy one of those and your wish is granted.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Kewl idea, I think it would be better if we got to choose from a list of monsters/bosses to be in the dungeon, though. Also, I think it should be any lvl, and just adjust to the lvl of the wizard, like winterbane and pagoda.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
maybe you can pay 1000 crowns to get a tough boss for your level in the middle of your house that has some kinda kewl drops and respawning for 24 hours

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
That would be a great idea. Might be a little pricey though. The dungeon itself might set me back at fifty dollars.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
critical blizzard on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
maybe you can pay 1000 crowns to get a tough boss for your level in the middle of your house that has some kinda kewl drops and respawning for 24 hours
if this was added which i doubt probably like 400 crowns lol wasn't looking at screen when i typed this