Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Well hello, how long as it been? Long time. Well, anyways, I have returned to *try Azteca, since all of my friends said it was awesome, I had to come back for them.

So I have read that Azteca was very difficult. I have read it was quite easy. What do you think? (I will share my thoughts when starting the world)

I have also read that Life's new aura was, quote, "unfair, and useless." My question to all you Life wizards are, you specialize in healing, what is so bad about it?

Well this all I have to say for now.

-Gtafreak101

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Eric Crowspear on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
Well hello, how long as it been? Long time. Well, anyways, I have returned to *try Azteca, since all of my friends said it was awesome, I had to come back for them.

So I have read that Azteca was very difficult. I have read it was quite easy. What do you think? (I will share my thoughts when starting the world)

I have also read that Life's new aura was, quote, "unfair, and useless." My question to all you Life wizards are, you specialize in healing, what is so bad about it?

Well this all I have to say for now.

-Gtafreak101
Glad to see ya back gta. Azrteca wasnt to hard imo but it had moments that were troublesome. Kinda like zafaria was more repititious and tedious instead of difficult.
Check it out hope you like the new world. I wont spoil it for ya but wait till you get to the end, Its a bit misleading lol.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
Glad to see ya back gta. Azrteca wasnt to hard imo but it had moments that were troublesome. Kinda like zafaria was more repititious and tedious instead of difficult.
Check it out hope you like the new world. I wont spoil it for ya but wait till you get to the end, Its a bit misleading lol.
I disagree with you lastdays. ZF was a walk in the park. CL was a walk in the park, WT was a walk in the park, AV was a walk in the park....AZ on the other hand is difficult. CL, ZF, and AV were child's play in comparison. Did i have much issue...only sorta...the Fights are far more annoying being every mob has ZF boss life give or take and do seem smarter. PLUS! all mobs in general start off with almost full Power pips and tend to seriously damage the player on the first round and they can use the Rank 10 attack spells which a few are annoying but can be easily overcome.

Don't go comparing Worlds when you are obviously SERIOUSLY misinformed.

My suggestion to you 'gtafreak' is to try to stay in active worlds so you may find players too doing your quest or just as good, just try and join the fights even if your not on the same quest but you need the mobs for your quest. It does helps.

Make sure you ready up properly though. Players can't afford to be messed over in AZ such as Wasted feints, blades, and so on. Each fight will force you to think before you act...

Specifically for life.....I don't see the game being much tougher for them than any other player. You will have to consider shielding more aggressively though. Not saying train them but I would buy some treasures.

Hope this helps ya some though gtafreak....

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
BunnyLSK on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
I disagree with you lastdays. ZF was a walk in the park. CL was a walk in the park, WT was a walk in the park, AV was a walk in the park....AZ on the other hand is difficult. CL, ZF, and AV were child's play in comparison. Did i have much issue...only sorta...the Fights are far more annoying being every mob has ZF boss life give or take and do seem smarter. PLUS! all mobs in general start off with almost full Power pips and tend to seriously damage the player on the first round and they can use the Rank 10 attack spells which a few are annoying but can be easily overcome.

Don't go comparing Worlds when you are obviously SERIOUSLY misinformed.

My suggestion to you 'gtafreak' is to try to stay in active worlds so you may find players too doing your quest or just as good, just try and join the fights even if your not on the same quest but you need the mobs for your quest. It does helps.

Make sure you ready up properly though. Players can't afford to be messed over in AZ such as Wasted feints, blades, and so on. Each fight will force you to think before you act...

Specifically for life.....I don't see the game being much tougher for them than any other player. You will have to consider shielding more aggressively though. Not saying train them but I would buy some treasures.

Hope this helps ya some though gtafreak....
Wow really? seriously misinformed? I think i played all the worlds , yep i did.

This is a perfect example of different play styles, Now see in my post where i didnt say they were difficult but i said repetitive and tedious. Meaning long quests drawn out drops take forever. And as long as you dont walk in with 2500 health then azteca wasnt to bad. Resists,crit block,health are needed the most in azteca.

Also this was my opinion and i think GTA knows that my opinion is only mine he will find what he wants to do when in the world.