Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help & Support Service

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Is there something wrong with Wizard101's Help & Support Service? Me and my friend have been making requests giving 72 hour times in between each one and still no response? Is there a problem right now?

Administrator
Hello,

No, everything is working just fine with customer service. How did you go about requesting help? If you sent an email to support@wizard101.com, you will receive an automatic reply with a ticket number if the request is received.

If you used the contact us form on our website, you must have a valid email address attached to your account in order to receive a reply. https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Do you have a ticket number?

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Dec 23, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

No, everything is working just fine with customer service. How did you go about requesting help? If you sent an email to support@wizard101.com, you will receive an automatic reply with a ticket number if the request is received.

If you used the contact us form on our website, you must have a valid email address attached to your account in order to receive a reply. https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Do you have a ticket number?
Prof Greyrose,

The emails are not providing a ticket response. In fact, for some players you don't receive an email at all.

I too have submitted two tickets. One was back in September to help@kingsisle.com and never received a ticket number email, nor was my issue ever addressed. More recently, I requested assistance from support@wizard101.com and haven't received an email with a ticket number.

Yes, I have checked my junk and spam folders. Yes, it is the correct email on file (I just received the promotional email from KI "Give the Gift of Wizard101" on December 18th.

Additionally, the https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game no longer offers a form like it previously did. Now, you are simply redirected to a page that says, "email us at help@kingsisle.com".

I would urge KI to bring back the web based contact form you previously offered. I didn't have any of the communication issues with support I've experienced in 2015 when that form was previously available.

Below is the link where I previously described the problems with the email only option KI now provides.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/polaris/stuck-on-first-polaris-quest-head-of-the-class-8ad6a41651672309015169dd2c0f0fb2/8ad6a4145167231901517afa65b74667?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a4145167231901517afa65b74667

Administrator
The contact form is still there. Just click on the tab that says "Contact Us."

If your emails aren't going through from the email address you are using, have you tried using a different email account?

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Dec 24, 2015 wrote:
The contact form is still there. Just click on the tab that says "Contact Us."

If your emails aren't going through from the email address you are using, have you tried using a different email account?
Prof. Greyrose,

Thanks for the quick reply. I was under the impression that support would not reply if using an email address different from the one listed in the account??? (i.e. they only communicate with the account email address or the master account email address).

Also, I found the issue to my contact form problems. The contact form does not show up on newer Internet Explorer browsers.

When using Internet Explorer version 11.0.7 ....no contact form shows up, just the email address I previously described above. However, when I used an older Internet Explorer version 10.0.11, the form showed up like it was suppose to.

Now that I got the contact form working again. I resubmitted my issue via the web portal....and I received a ticket number immediately (i.e. acknowledgement of issue).

To the OP, I highly suggest using the web-based contact form to contact support (since I verified today that it works). I too have never received an automated ticket number, nor reply to any email sent to directly to support@wizard101.com or help@kingsisle.com