Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
I was doing a 2v2 with my partner Gabriel. We faced 2 legendaries. We killed one of them then Gabriel healed us with a Rebirth: the match was going very well for Gabriel and me. Some rounds after, the opponent used a Snow Angel and did critical. Gabriel blocked ( of course, he had a block of 75 and had conviction on while the opponent had a critical of 135) then I blocked. We didn't realized something thou, Gabriel DID NOT blocked the over round. The over round did 700 on me and 1400 on Gabriel... I died cause the opponent stunned me like if he knew I was the only one who blocked so we both died.

I do a lot of PvP and NEVER saw that. The 2 glitches are:

- Gabriel didn't blocked the over round even thou his block with conviction was higher than the critical of the attacker.

- When someone block the first hit of an over round (per example, the hit of 110 of snow angel TC), he or she will block the over round. Gabriel didn't blocked the over round, just the hit of 110.