Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug going to Floating Mountains?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
I was on my way to the Floating mountains from alto alto and the quest helper arrow pointed up the leaf path and it would not let me walk through. Has this happened to anyone else? Since it was the only way to complete my quest it kind of was/is a major bug.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Yeah it happens sometimes, usually when changing realms. Easiest way around it is to use the teleporter. Logging out and back in will also usually fix it.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
this bug has been ongoing. They fixed it in a previous release, but I dont think it was totally fixed. my L100 Necromancer still can't go up that ramp and has done every quest given to him. Im hoping the major release coming in the summer (talked about here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting-gardening/sparse-frond-drop-rate-8ad6a41845d5c02c0145f0c2fce164c3?reset=1 ) will fix it, along with any multiple housing item pickups, etc

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you have opened that entrance and the web disappears, and you still have problems going up the ramp, it's been a glitch since Azteca came out and has yet to be fixed.

Try switching realms. I had to do switch several times before I could find a realm that would allow me to go up the ramp.