Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New one pip decks

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Where can you get the Deck of the Shadow Heart? It starts with one pip btw...

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
You can get storm and balance deck from Morganthe. The other decks drop from Galleries

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
sstoreide on May 1, 2014 wrote:
You can get storm and balance deck from Morganthe. The other decks drop from Galleries
No the Deck of the Shadow Heart is the life one. Where can you get that?

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I received both the myth and life level 95 decks from Santa Muerte in the solar arc

Calamity PixieShade, level 100

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
There is a deck for every school. they drop from many of the later KR2 bosses. We're still finding the best spots to farm spots but Warlord Baylor, the Black Hole, Santa Muerte, Tamulus, Moros, and the Galleries have all been good.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
Weirdyisweird on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
Seems funny, didn't even farm it.
I got my life deck from the person who gives Shadow Magic. The one in Solar Arc, the boss at the very end. I was just doing the quest, and after the second battle, I got it.
Got lucky? Or a really high drop rate.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Weirdyisweird on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
All decks have different bosses, for example Santa Muerte in the Solar Arc drops life, death, and storm that I know. Now in the dungeon before morganthe in the galleries, All bosses there have a chance of dropping the deck, and finally if you want to do morganthe, she drops all decks with 1+ pip.