Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katzensteins lab help please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
im a level 31 myth wizard and im having trouble my username is erica skyglade please help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pheonixsuns on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
im a level 31 myth wizard and im having trouble my username is erica skyglade please help!
You need to be a little more specific as to what kind of trouble. You shouldn't give out your user name here, that should be for support only. Myth should have no problem with the dungeon. Are you experiencing glitches or just don't know what to do? More details please...

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I got a problem in this area as well i have beaten him but it wont let me go any further in quest why? im at the discover location part but that is where it ends watson is not even here any more. Do i have to start over its done this to me twice now. what am i doing wrong.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Beef Cake on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
I got a problem in this area as well i have beaten him but it wont let me go any further in quest why? im at the discover location part but that is where it ends watson is not even here any more. Do i have to start over its done this to me twice now. what am i doing wrong.
The end of that quest is "Weird Science".

If you left the lab, you probably lost all of your progress and you will have to go through the lab again.

At the end of that instance (Katz Lab), the quest "Weird Science" tells you to go talk to Watson "on Scotland Yard Roof". Did you look on the roof? Or did you try to find him back in the lab, because he isn't there any more.

This link shows information on "Weird Science", and there is a Quest Dialogue tab on there too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weird_Science

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
I have defeated the Dr and his minion but only got the the Big Ben quest. Watson is no where to be found and I cannot talk to either Glunck(Name?) or the clockworks guy anymore. What gives? I even went back and defeated the DR again and no one spoke to me. Any and all help would be great. Thanks

Savannah Mythcrafter Balance lvl 37

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Beef Cake on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
That is the exact thing that i am confused about!!!!!! I don't understand what to do. It tells me to go find meowiarty"s hideout, but it is in Big Ben and I can't get in. Am I supposed to do some other quest or something!?!???!!!!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
I did solve my problem I had to go back and do the entire lab over again 3 times it took to get all of the quest done. I wish you would fix this!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I'm level 37 Death and I cant even beat Firegut, let alone Dr. Katz. Can someone please help me out here.

-Megan Spellblossom
37 Death

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
@ Megan Spellblossom I would be happy to help provided we can figure out a time we will both be online.

Savannah Mythcrafter lvl 39 Balance

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
savannah mythcraft... on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
@ Megan Spellblossom I would be happy to help provided we can figure out a time we will both be online.

Savannah Mythcrafter lvl 39 Balance
i can help i can go in to big ben already
liam spellcaster level 31 myth
lets figure out when we can be on

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I am a level 71 Myth. I'll gladly help you with Katzenstein's Lab!

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
I've been having problems with this quest. My friend James and I were doing the dungeon when suddenly I got caught. James went ahead and kill Katzenstein and it gave me credit. The thing is its not giving me the next quest. The Katzenstein lab continues to stay in my quest book. When I decided to do the dungeon over again, Katzenstein isn't there. PLEASE HELP ME.

-Shanna Griffinspear

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cutekatelyn101 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
I've been having problems with this quest. My friend James and I were doing the dungeon when suddenly I got caught. James went ahead and kill Katzenstein and it gave me credit. The thing is its not giving me the next quest. The Katzenstein lab continues to stay in my quest book. When I decided to do the dungeon over again, Katzenstein isn't there. PLEASE HELP ME.

-Shanna Griffinspear
Open your quest log file, and go to that quest. Click on the Information Bubble (the question mark) in the upper corner of your quest box. This will show you everything you completed on that quest, and what you need to do next.

After you defeat Katzenstein, you need to talk to Grunk and to the metal man. The end of that quest tells you to talk to Watson on Scotland Yard Roof.

If your friend went ahead without you and finished the quest, and you have since left the Lab, you might have lost all of your progress, and you might have to do the Lab quest again.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
It is So Annoying

Help I need help I've defeated him once when I went talk to Grunk I know I have to do it again so do you have any tips if you can help my wizard is Heather Silversong also could you give me tips Please Thanks

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I will help you.Let's meet March 1,2013.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Abster1910 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
It is So Annoying

Help I need help I've defeated him once when I went talk to Grunk I know I have to do it again so do you have any tips if you can help my wizard is Heather Silversong also could you give me tips Please Thanks
when you go to the dungeon and see katzenstien you are supposed to defeat him first then do the quests the toad gives you, if you don't you will get the quest find meowiarty's hideout hope this helps p.s. i learned it the hard way too.