Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dorms Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
Basically my idea is that for each school every 10 levels you get a message fron your teacher something "You and your Classmates are ready to complete your monthly tournament. Come to the classroom for more details." This is saying that Like the Spiral cup in wysteria You fight classmates(NPC) who are also your school. You fight about 4 - 5 Battles. At the end you should get at least a good gear item or jewel. Here is the catch though you cannot buy henchmen and you can only farm this tournament while you are at that lvl so If you lvl up even one lvl you cannot do the tournament again into you get to the next multiple of ten. Obviously The opponents get stronger every 10 levels.
If you have anything to add reply below and I will add it in a section called Ideas

Survivor
Dec 29, 2014
lordendermen on Dec 24, 2015 wrote:
Basically my idea is that for each school every 10 levels you get a message fron your teacher something "You and your Classmates are ready to complete your monthly tournament. Come to the classroom for more details." This is saying that Like the Spiral cup in wysteria You fight classmates(NPC) who are also your school. You fight about 4 - 5 Battles. At the end you should get at least a good gear item or jewel. Here is the catch though you cannot buy henchmen and you can only farm this tournament while you are at that lvl so If you lvl up even one lvl you cannot do the tournament again into you get to the next multiple of ten. Obviously The opponents get stronger every 10 levels.
If you have anything to add reply below and I will add it in a section called Ideas
That would be cool, maybe every 20 levels so it wouldn't be happening all the time. Would you be fighting against your own classmates (real players) or computers? And maybe the last battle could be pretty hard with like cheating bosses if your fighting computers.

Caitlin Griffinrider level 59
Devin Winterdust level 21
Brynn Legendblade level 10