Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire ring and athame

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I was wondering what the best athame was for fire at level 60 or 65. I know the cosmic kris is great but i am looking for better damage stats because i no longer use the sky iron hasta, and my damage stat went plummeting. Anyone know a ring and athame that give damage, but also give some incoming health and pips?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I want to add that i prefer pips over incoming but like to have a decent amount on both, but if there is an exceptional ring combination, i would prefer pips.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Adriaan2000 on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
I was wondering what the best athame was for fire at level 60 or 65. I know the cosmic kris is great but i am looking for better damage stats because i no longer use the sky iron hasta, and my damage stat went plummeting. Anyone know a ring and athame that give damage, but also give some incoming health and pips?
The Lexicon Blade and Aureate Band are the best athame and ring available at your level. They're both dropped in Tower of the Helephant by the first and last bosses, respectively. If you don't feel like farming TotH, the Bear's Claw of Fire and Ruby Ring of Battle are the second best in my opinion. They're both usually available at the Bazaar.