Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Rank 15 Gardening Thoughts & More

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
! My Thoughts On Rank 15+ Gardening !
Now with the update of the new world, and the addition of the new Rank 15+ Gardening spells, I was excited to get my hands on the new spells that allow players to stop needs for 48 hours! Now as I am greatful of the new spells, I am still disappointed in the look of the new spells. Let me explain:
When you use one of the new spells, lets take Monsoon, a massive cloud comes over and rains on the plants. The thing about this is that the cloud virtually covers the icons that show the needs of the plants. I have a setup of 32 EMP's and I used Monsoon, and I can barley see the needs on top of the plants any more. Its all dark and the only true way to see them is to be in the cloud of rain and look closely.

Now Monsoon isnt the only spell that I am not pleased about, I have see all the spells and they all overpower the plants and basically make them disappear with the spell!

My Ideas:

Wind Chimes: Have one big chime that hovers over the area that you put it, not one for each plant, it makes it look WAY to cluttered.

Monsoon: One giant cloud over an area providing rain. (Make the animation more transparent, make the cloud higher so we can see the plants and there needs)

Solar Flares: Have ONE bigger sun that sits in the middle of the area higher in the area providing sun to the given area. (I don't have this spell yet, just ideas from perspective)

Bee Hive: Have a animation similar to the dragonfly's with less "bees" like with dragonfly's where it looks like they are not there and can see the spells. (I don't have this spell yet, just ideas from perspective)

Grow Zone Layer: Have little orbs that fly around the given area that provide magic. (Like little wisps that will just "scout" the area. (Not needing to be a whole bunch) (I don't have this spell yet, just ideas from perspective)

Please feel free to critique this and add/take away what you would from the spells!

-Scot DragonFlame (LvL 95 LIFE)