Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another way to get training points back?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
Hi I have notice that I spent a couple of training points on a few unnecessary spells and was wondering why don't kingsisle allow training point to be brought back with a different currency beside crowns or allow it to be free for member or be purchase with gold. Honestly when I first I did not know what spells I need and do not need so I made a mistake of training spells that are useless or I do not need at all. This really helps with member of the game a lot more.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Sadly there's no other way to get points back unless KI throws another "free training point buyback" kinda thing. Just get a $10 card and use the crowns from that to buy your points back, it won't eat too much of your wallet.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
Kingsisle really needs to give players a training point guide early in the game. I was lucky that my freinds told me how to spend my training points. Of course, there are a lot of websites with guides, but you don't always know you can search for them on the Internet.