Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Crowns With Mobile

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Hi! I was wondering if Kingisle going to make any available of buying crown with mobile in Asian Countries. Its hard to level up without paying with credit cards and i don't own one.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Autumn Legendflowe... on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I was wondering if Kingisle going to make any available of buying crown with mobile in Asian Countries. Its hard to level up without paying with credit cards and i don't own one.
sorry to hear of your situation, but i don't think it will happen.

even as a canadian wizard, we can't buy crowns that way yet and our other choices (as far as bundles and stuff) are quite limited. kingsisle is based in the united states and, therefore, caters mostly to their american player base, whether intentionally or not.

i don't have a credit card either, so i use something called visa-debit. it functions like a credit card, but is for online use only and the money comes from my bank account~ so check with your bank to see if such an option is available where you live (though you may not be able to get one if you are under 18).

good luck!

-von
promethean balance/death, mrs. mally the undying, half-evil canadian wizard