Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost an in game friend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
Hey everyone, i know there's probably a lot of people with the name Suri Swiftblade out there, but i lost her out of my friends list. i don't know what happened. but i'm pretty sad about it. I miss my princess and i only knew her in-game. so i can't use true friends code to find her.

I was hoping i could find her in here somewhere. Or find out what happened. i kind of hope she didn't delete her character. Is anyone friends with a Suri Swiftblade who mentioned Angel from time to time?

I hope i can find her again. She is a good friend.

Angel Ghostsong

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry to hear you've lost a friend! You may also want to try posting on the "Lost and Found" forums on Wizard101 Central.

Best of luck!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
That's sad... I hope you find her! I've had a somewhat similar case where my friend just quit the game four years ago. We were really close... I haven't even deleted them yet lol. But if you know a place she goes to often or a realm she's often in, you could try looking for her (that's probably not very helpful)