Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New ideas for the mount

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
I got this idea when i bought a Dragon mount (Mount that cost like 90 000gold not the crowns dragon mounts). I was thinking that every school should have a mount like that has symbol in the forehead, symbol what school we have.

For mount dragon:
They should have a symbol of the school in the forehead,and in the wings and If you are kinda in a darkplace your mount will light up like a torch and the Body should be covered with burning fire. while the dragon is like running they're must be like a lava below it.

For the other school i might post again just need a idea for it.
KInda the dragon that you buy with gold.
Some might not make sense because just got out from work and really tired.
if this really not makes sense i will make a new one..

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
carlosmi11 on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
I got this idea when i bought a Dragon mount (Mount that cost like 90 000gold not the crowns dragon mounts). I was thinking that every school should have a mount like that has symbol in the forehead, symbol what school we have.

For mount dragon:
They should have a symbol of the school in the forehead,and in the wings and If you are kinda in a darkplace your mount will light up like a torch and the Body should be covered with burning fire. while the dragon is like running they're must be like a lava below it.

For the other school i might post again just need a idea for it.
KInda the dragon that you buy with gold.
Some might not make sense because just got out from work and really tired.
if this really not makes sense i will make a new one..
I like the special dragon mount idea, but KI will never have a permanent mount available for just gold. I do think the option of gold or crowns is a good one.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
RavenLady777 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I like the special dragon mount idea, but KI will never have a permanent mount available for just gold. I do think the option of gold or crowns is a good one.
Yeah maybe it would be awesome if it's gold but maybe it would just cost 4 500 crowns

Defender
May 09, 2010
Pretty neat idea man. I can imagine a Diviner Dragon, with the Storm symbol platted on its forehead, and electric currents running through its wings, and occasional sparks being thrown. Awesome!

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
lettup on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
Pretty neat idea man. I can imagine a Diviner Dragon, with the Storm symbol platted on its forehead, and electric currents running through its wings, and occasional sparks being thrown. Awesome!
yeah you gave the storm idea

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
RavenLady777 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
So I guess I bought my permament lion for gold was just a dream.

:/

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
Wow great ideal! But we should get our mounts as a quest for our school. I'd also like to be able to name my mount.