Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Red Barn Farm gardening issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
After planting several gardens in the Red Barn Farm, i've noticed that my plants grow slower than my other houses. Should i submit bug fix/ticket or does this function as intended and i just wasted my money?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I don't know about the gardening issue, because I haven't bought one yet. When i previewed the farmhouse I noticed that it sounds like you are walking through water when you are outside the house itself. I am waiting to buy one when and if I find out if that is a glitch in the preview or in the house/grounds itself.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Taryn BlueLeaf on May 1, 2013 wrote:
I don't know about the gardening issue, because I haven't bought one yet. When i previewed the farmhouse I noticed that it sounds like you are walking through water when you are outside the house itself. I am waiting to buy one when and if I find out if that is a glitch in the preview or in the house/grounds itself.
I have 2 of the Red Barn Farms on my main account and have not heard the water sound as you describe. It may have just been a glitch. Even if you do buy it and have that sound, you can send a ticket to support.

Now if we only had some nice rustic type furniture, it would be perfect.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
You don't have a lot of plants that dislike each other close together, do you? Because my Red Barn Farmhouse seems to be making the garden grow a bit faster than I'd like. I need to find a couple of dislikes to slow down the race to elder.