Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Won't let me cast spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
Once, i was battling the kraken in triton avenue, and I had just learned the spell chimera. I asked if the wizards could wait until I cast the spell, but when I had enough pips it wouldn't let me select the kraken! I waited one round and I still couldn't select the kraken! Then, I tested all my spells, and none worked but ra because you don't have to select an enemy for that. It hasn't happened since, but could someone help me try to fix it I don't want it happening again.

~ Jacob Nighthunter Master of Karate and Friendship

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
Hmm I think I might know whats happening here.

Was the body ever lit up in like a pink forcefield when you chose the card?
If not, you can't cast it on him.

Was your wand too high? That happened to me once I had to lover my wand to click him.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
We had same happen but was with Scare Crow - pips where there but spell would not cast - was grayed out.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Right helv. I had to think a minute to realize what you ment by "...is your wand to high." That's happened to me, especially with the fire imps. They're too short !!! There really isn't anything wrong, you just have to hear the ding to make sure you have your wand on your target.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
helv wrote:
Hmm I think I might know whats happening here.

Was the body ever lit up in like a pink forcefield when you chose the card?
If not, you can't cast it on him.

Was your wand too high? That happened to me once I had to lover my wand to click him.
Yes the kraken was in a pink forcefield, and I moved the wand around just in case I wasn't in the right spot. :?