Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sun palace glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
in my sun palace when you come up the ladder from the cave with the gorilla,the door opener for the castle(the pedestal with the sun on it, that when you hit x, opens the doors) doesn't work. i have to back track around to the front of the castle, to get back in to the castle

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
my sun palace does the same thing so i just go through the house open the door go to gorilla cave then come back up the ladder and the door is still open, try it that way until ki fixes this problem

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
This issue is being corrected in the test realm. You can read about more of the details below, but they are currently working on fixing it. In the test, my back door entrance currently works.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
darkcloyd wrote:
in my sun palace when you come up the ladder from the cave with the gorilla,the door opener for the castle(the pedestal with the sun on it, that when you hit x, opens the doors) doesn't work. i have to back track around to the front of the castle, to get back in to the castle

Once the live realm gets updated it should work, its one of the problems that was fixed in the test realm.
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
This is also the exact same problem for me. And while always going in the front door is best work around, I payed real cash at Game Stop for this house. On another thread people are complaining that houses are only half price for crowns but still normal pricing for gold, which makes sense to me since KI is a for profit company. But what kind of customer service company are they, that they've put out new housing cards, while this door in the sun palace is still glitched? Glitch is a cute word for broken!