Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost item need help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
i was stitching two hats a hat from hoard of the hydra and the super bundle hat is there any way i can get the hoard of hydra hat back? :(

Administrator
That is a not a lost item, young Wizard.

When you went through the stitching process it clearly stated that those two items would be removed from your inventory.
You cannot get the items back, as they have been destroyed to create the new item stitching result.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
That is a not a lost item, young Wizard.

When you went through the stitching process it clearly stated that those two items would be removed from your inventory.
You cannot get the items back, as they have been destroyed to create the new item stitching result.

Thank you for saving me from making a horrible mistake. I haven't had the crowns to stitch something together, and now that you hae told me this, I will want to make sure it is worth the loss before making the stitch.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Sorry but professor greyrose is right. This happened to me too once when i tried to stitch my waterworks robe and i got the other thing that i didn't want. I learned my lesson and i got it back. All you can do is try to gt it back and read more carefully next time :-o