Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New awesome boss to battle named Gladius

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
When your level 60 talk to HeadMaster Ambrose

"Wizard Gladius the warrior morganthe created before she went to Celestia is here!" "Go find the blue teleporter in the commons in the middle of the water." "Defeat Gladius and return with him destroyed."

( only people doing this quest will see the blue teleporter )Now you go in the commons in the water and you press x near the teleporter and you teleport to the top of a tower. "You will fail wizard its your destiny!" "You will fail to live and save wizard city!" ( you will want to have friends teleport over to battle along with you )

now you battle Gladius here is his stats

Name: Gladius
Life: 40000
School: Death
Spell used most of the time: Skeletal Dragon, Scarecrow
Pips earned in the start of the match: 3
Pips earned every round: 2 power pips
Critical percentage: 87%
Critical B. percentage: 99%
Resistance on death: 118%
Boost on life: 8%
Rule of this battle: Whenever you heal you get a weakness put on you

when you defeat Gladius you can always come back through the teleporter and try to earn his blade there is no blade in all the worlds better then his

talk to headmadster ambrose

"You have done well wizard oh yes you have done well."

now you get 9000 gold and you can try to farm the boss Gladius

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
oriont123 wrote:

"Wizard Gladius the warrior morganthe created before she went to Celestia is here!" "Go find the blue teleporter in the commons in the middle of the water." "Defeat Gladius and return with him destroyed."

Good idea, but Ambrose saying:
"Wizard Gladius the warrior morganthe created before she went to Celestia is here!" "Go find the blue teleporter in the commons in the middle of the water." "Defeat Gladius and return with him destroyed." Does not make sense...

I believe this would make more sense:

"Young Wizard, Gladius the Warrior is here! Morganthe created Gladius. Go to the Blue Teleporter to the Pond in the Commons and defeat Gladius!

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 47 Theurgist

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
There oughtta be more in it for me than 9000 gold. I want 100,000 Xp as well. A quest like that should give me Xp too! No Xp me no try. I also added chances of recieving different objects:

Current pet- 10%
His blade- 5%
Boots for your school- 16%
Robe for your school- 16%
Hat for your school- 16%
Hat not for your school- 20%
Robe not for your school- 20%
Boots not for your school- 20%
Random wand that isn't his blade- 20%
(added after reading)
Level 68 treasure cards- 2%
Level 58 treasure cards- 3%