Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Sure where I should be training

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
I'm level 17 and I'm not sure where I should be training to gain more experience when not doing the quests. Any Help? Thanks in advance

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
GunnerOIF2003 wrote:
I'm level 17 and I'm not sure where I should be training to gain more experience when not doing the quests. Any Help? Thanks in advance

I recommend all your training come from following your quests. As you collect quests there will be two types, main story line ones and side ones. To help level up your wizard you can take the side quests, which I did though DragonSprye. Currently there is also help if you complete Colossus Blvd, Crab Alley and then when it becomes available Westeria. If you eventually would like to get your level 58 pet it is handy to do some of Grizzlehiem, which is available at level 20, which does not give enough experience to worry about, so you are done with that up to the Jotun fight at level 40.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
It helps a lot to tell people what class of wizard you are.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
I usually fight bosses and do past dungeons, they give you gold, xp, equipment, reagents, pet snacks, housing items and sometimes even pets.

Hope this helps,
Rebecca Legenddreamer-level 37 pyromancer :)

"The perfect is the enemy of the good..."