Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the level range!?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
I'm level 45, and I'm worried I've only got 15 levels left. Is there more then 60? I sure hope so... please tell me!!! :?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Mist737 wrote:
I'm level 45, and I'm worried I've only got 15 levels left. Is there more then 60? I sure hope so... please tell me!!! :?

At this present time, no there is not...

However, when the release of the new world comes out, that level cap might raise...

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Once the new world Zafaria comes out, the level cap will be raised to level 70, with new spells and another world to explore after Celestia. So, you better start working now - Celestia isn't a piece of cake!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
According to Massively and Diary of a Wizard, the level cap will increase to level 70.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Yeparoonie! In the newest world Zafaria, which takes in on the Celestia storyline, will increase the level cap from 60 to 70, with level 68 spells! :D
So, once you get to level 60, get your level 58 spell and waterworks gear, you will be ready to face Morganthe (I hope) in the new world of Zafaria!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
brakeout101 wrote:
Once the new world Zafaria comes out, the level cap will be raised to level 70, with new spells and another world to explore after Celestia. So, you better start working now - Celestia isn't a piece of cake!

Do you know when the world comes out