Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Four worlds mentioned?

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Wysteria is just too erratic. Too much time spent running back and forth. Unlike all the other worlds in which you can pick up your main quests and then the smaller quests after you enter the area, Wysteria keeps you running back and forth. Too many trips to Headmaster Crisp's office, the tournament hall, student dorms and a few other small quests. Not to mention, extremely boring.

For these reasons, I personally hope not to see any worlds created from this side world and hopefully no continuations as in Grizzleheim. (Wintertusk is great by the way). But as for Wysteria, not a lot of imagination applied to this one. Green men? Yes, there is even a badge for them (plants), but do they also apply to the elemental badge? If they don't, they should. The Treants do and there was never a badge for them as plants.

It is time to get back to Morganthe. All the other worlds and even the side world of Grizz was much better planned than this one. Just my opinion, but will only use Wysteria to help level my younger wizards certainly not for fun.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Alright, this sounds familiar. I'm betting that because of how often Weirwood has been mentioned in the storyline of Wysteria, it's likely to be a new world soon.

If I remember correctly, a man with the character sprite of Blad Raveneye from Triton Avenue asks you to get a Celestian timepiece from a boss called Wormguts.

And in Marleybone, a dog gives you a quest to get his Celestian pocket watch from a boss.

Both of these quests existed before Celestia came out.

Mirage also sounds likely, because Sultan's Palace was "a hint of a world to come" or something like that. And Sultan's Palace would match the way that the Mirage competitor dresses.

However, Kingsisle gave us about a week's notice before they launched Wysteria, which wasn't even hinted at in the storyline before it. So, it's possible that the next world may also be something completely random and unexpected.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I know people have been talking about Mirage being similar to Krokotopia, but couldn't it also be one of any other desert culture? It seems to me that Nalia's clothing is more like something out of Persia (then her being a cat makes sense, lol) or more along the lines of the Tales of the 1001 Nights (Arabian Nights). Personally, I would love to see a world like that. Although the setting may be similar to Krok, I think there's still a lot of potential out there for another desert-like world. Perhaps there could even be a Babylonian garden-type zone.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
If yogi is a world it will be next or last cause CL has stuff to do with space I think Yogi will be last though I think MIRAGE will come next then weirwood then yogi :| Yogi sounds like a last world to me 8)
They all might not be new worlds we dont know

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
I've been thinking if there might be 4 new worlds think about how hard they would be! 2 may continue the storyline and the others as side worlds and since you regularly have to go up 5 levels that would mean level 90 as an estimate. Even if they are created it will take a very long time.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
ipig101 wrote:
crossing my fingers for a fire world. krok was not fire, it was easy

Wasn't Dragonspyre a Fire world?

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
mare62 wrote:
Mirage does not sound like Krokotopia. Krokotopia is based on Ancient Egypt, located in the Middle East. Mirage sounds like it will be based on India, located in the Southern Asian subcontinent near China. Two entirely different worlds and cultures. And if they based Mirage on the Ancient Indian culture it will be based on Mesopotamia!

Mesopotamia was in modern day Iraq. Hindu culture is definately different from the Mesopotamians'.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
willwolf64 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
Thank you for this :D I have not been able to log on to the test and I am very happy you posted this haha. Can't wait for these worlds, I really am looking forward to the Sky-Squid world.

You're welcome! I'm excited for Mirage, because it seems it would be a world where the cats are the good guys for once. :D
yes i agree plus i love cats! and dogs and dragons ( i am a girl and for some reason i like dragons . . ? ) so yeah i would love mirage i love dragonspyre and marleybone :D

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
mare62 wrote:
Mirage does not sound like Krokotopia. Krokotopia is based on Ancient Egypt, located in the Middle East. Mirage sounds like it will be based on India, located in the Southern Asian subcontinent near China. Two entirely different worlds and cultures. And if they based Mirage on the Ancient Indian culture it will be based on Mesopotamia!
wow how do you know cities so well O...O

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
bluedog48 wrote:
mare62 wrote:

The thing is, they are similar, despite their differences on what the theme is based on in real life. Egypt is located right next to the Middle East in real life, and the landscape is pretty similar too. And the student from Mirage's clothes do look Krokotopian. It's really not going to happen, they are just too similar. Each world needs to be something completely different, something new and fresh. If we have worlds that are pretty much the same, it makes the game more boring, and not as exciting or interesting. That "wow" factor when you get to a new world is also completely lost. When you go to a new world, most players are amazed by it. If it's similar, like I said, its not exciting.
um are there sandy mountains in krokotopia? no. are there rainforests in krokotopia? no. are there people (errr cats) carrying jugs on thier heads in krokotopia? no.

Survivor
May 22, 2011