Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Hybrids

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hello my fellow wizards! Have you ever gotten an idea for a new pet hybrid? Share it here! Just use this simple template:

Name of pet
Hatches from what two pets
What it looks like
What card it gives
Description of the card (if it gives one)
Anything else you would like to share about the pet!

To start this off... I have a few ideas of my own that I would like to share.

Name: Dire Crow
Hatches from: Dark Crow and any pet
Appearance: A Dark Crow with red eyes, talons, and wings, all of which are bigger
Card: Dark Crow
Description: Same as the one the Dark Crow pet gives

Name: Magma Spectre
Hatches from: Magma Collosus and Crimson Spectre
Appearance: A Crimson Spectre with magma dripping down it's robes
Card: Magma Spectre
Description: Six pips, fire, a Magma Spectre appears and casts a Pierce, Disarm, Cleanse Charm, and Cleanse Ward

Name: King Cobra
Hatches from: Snake in a Basket and Fierce Hound
Appearance: A Snake in a Basket that is mostly black instead of green with a golden crown on it's head
Card: King Cobra
Description: Six pips, death, the Storm Snake animation except with a black snake with a crown that comes out of a black hole, does 100+600 damage over time

Thank you for your patience, I can't wait to hear all of your ideas.
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer
(My quote) "Don't tell me the sky Is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon"

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
I have some ideas:

ice phoenix: mix of ice wyvern and phoenix looks: it looks like a phoenix except all blue spell: frost phoenix like the phoenix animation, except the phoenix is all blue , does 300+300 damage over 3 rounds

storm wyvern: mix of kraken and ice wyvern looks: it looks like a purple ice wyvern card: lightning wyvern it's the same as the ice wyvern animation except there's a storm going on (kinda like darkwind) and everything is purple 100+800 damage over 3 rounds

lightning frog: a mix of kraken and humongofrog looks: it's a purple frog with a lightning mark on it's back card: lightning frog. like the humongofrog DoT animation, but its purple and yellow. 60+650 over 3 rounds

yeti/ice lord?: a mix of ice wyvern and forest lord :-D
looks: like the boss in austrilund but holding a snowball or some other ice thing
card: Ice lord? a frozen wasteland with a yeti like creature throwing ice spears? 500-630 damage to all enemies

-Blaze DuskStone Legendary Conjurer
and Alura WinterBreeze Legendary Thaumaturge ;)

Survivor
May 02, 2011
i have 4 ideas

moolinda woo jr
ninja pig and life minotaur
its just like moolinda woo but smaller
bamboo monster type life
3 pips a bamboo monster apears and throw a bamboo and desapears a stampade of pandas run over all enemis made 300 damage
life only

thundroid
patriotic leprechaun and icanthre espectre
a gray broken with a lightingrod in his head
thundroid type thunder
4 pips thundroid apear and throw a thunder in a enemy that made 300 damage and the enemy stuned for 1 turn

life vampire
mith ghoul and lucky leprechaun
a green vampire
life vampire type life
4 pips the life vampire apears and heals you 200 and damage 150

ice pig
snow serpent and ninja pig
a pig made of ice snow in his head and mini snakes in his back
5 pips the ice pig apears and his snakes bite one enemythat make 20 damage and then the pig throw a ice laser that make 300 damage and the enemy stuned for 1 turn