Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Most-Comical and Challenging Events

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I'm curious... what's your best Wizard101 memory?

It was probably last night for me ... 8) ... (I'm so original, right?) and I'd nearly gotten wiped out. So I brought in my other account newbie to rough 'em up a bit. Well, let's just say I got K.O.-ed. It was at Raven Coven, and I got a blast from the past.

Tempest really knocks you out, right Storm Wizards?

Well, back to the story. My newbie was half on health, and I knew I had to do something. So I called in my Ice Legendary bud and he ported over to help out, armed with a huge pack of Colossuses, Frost Giants, and Snow Angels, of course! I thanked him literally, in real life, on the edge of my seat. I nearly got splattered down by a Tempest, but luckily my good ol' Satyr came to my aid. Healing myself gladly, I was surprised to see my friend nearly---literally about to attack. So he put on his last charm, when his friend poofed in, and right then I was in a spiral of chaos. Literally.

I was knocked on the stone-cold ground, around 230-260 health left. I shouted for my good friend to stop, but alas, I was dead by the time he struck.

So I bet you'll guess that I was kicked out of the dungeon and those guys won... right?

Well nope! With a spoonful of luck, the Frost Giant my good ol' pal casted DIDN'T Critical, and I was just dizzying around my neck in pain....

But then WizardGraphicalClient or WizardDisplayDrive ended and I had to reboot and jump back in the fight. Next round, a Ra was casted by the wizard whom had entered and the Ra hit 3,000, with a Critical, and beating the remainder of the Ravens' health down to the fiery dephths.... into the throes of death they went, sqauwking like madmen for help. Each of the brothers solemnly fell into their dooms....

Oh, okay.... I guess the last part was exaggeration.

Well, at least the Stormy Raven dude shrieked for help and exploded into blue, floppy passion, at least?

Nope, not even that.

Oh, right. The four Ravens, each clutching their stomachs, fell into fatallity and doom...

Well, I guess that's the closest...

OK. Here is as SIMPLE as I can go.... each of the four Ravens fell on their belly sides and glitchily sunk into the ground.

Now that's more like it.

What's your comical adventures out there? I'd love to hear them.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
My best comical adventure.... let's see. AHA! When I was versing Malistaire. That day took a lot out of me but hey! It was worth Celestia. Lot's of close calls here and lots of betrayals I should say.

It was the fourth time I had tried to win. As I went with my two so called 'friends' down, down, down... We battled and healed with enemies unlike ever before. I hadn't even gotten my level 48 spell! I remembered having to battle someone to go through a tunnel. It was an elephant I remember and it's school was fire. So there I was, with the OLDER wizards too chicken to go I went first. I thought they would come help me out but they fled. I knew I was a goner. FOUR fire school enemies were giving immense amount of damage to me. My health dwindled 1,700, 1,300, 700, 400, and then I was flabbergastered by a dash of luck! My friend Tyler had teleported to me! He healed me and we were back in the zone. We won and continued down the tunnel. We battled and won yet again! We made a great team apparently. We had finally found a way to Malistaire's lair. So we took the 'elevator' up and battled draconians. Just when I thought we were going to win my heart nearly stopped! A blazing attack defeated Tyler! I was out of healing cards so he fled. When I was about to lose I realized I had Tempest! I cast it with all of the pips I had and destroyed the Draconians. Tyler teleported to me! I thought he would abandon me for good! As we kept battling Draconians we finally reached the moment we were waiting for. Our eyes stared at the evil Malistaire however at that moment we knew we were good enough. Tyler insisted on going first even though he was a death wizard, so I let him. I did a lot of powerful spells to make up for Malistaire resisting Tyler's death attacks and everything was going great. That's before Malistaire did a scarecrow... both of our healths immediately dwindled while his went up. Tyler healed me instead of himself! He eventually died and was left there standing while I took on Malistaire. He threw Wraith at me but I had a shield. I decided to finally release the power of my Triton. I had gathered all my pips, all my power, all my traps, all my charms for this. I cast the mouth-watering power of the Triton which tore Malistaire to shreads! 3,000 health! He was nearly done for. Then I realized I had the Satyr! I healed Tyler and he finished Malistaire off! So finally after 3 straight hours of battling Tyler and I had finally done it. We had defeated Malistaire. I thanked Tyler for everything but he never came back on again strangely... after that very day.

I decided to work my way to Level 48 after. I eventually did by helping others and went to Celestia. Even now I remember that fateful day. I will never forget Tyler and all his efforts to help me out. Now I wonder if the Celestian final boss will be even harder. Only one way to find out.... a new adventure awaits.

P.S. At the moment I am in Celestia in the Lunarium. Oh and how could I forget! A very special thank you to Tyler for not giving up on me. I wish you were still here so I could repay you for your kindness.

*~Kayla~* Level 55 Grandmaster Storm
*~Kiley Dreamer~* Level 7 Apprentice Balance

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
That was some good reading :)

When I first laid eyes on the new resist gear my backpack felt a little empty. like a moth to a streetlight I discovered the waterworks dungeon in triton avenue.

Being an honor student in the art of the flame I smirked, flicked my lighter a few times and jumped off the bank to the depths below. After a short walk of uncertainty I was not fully prepared for what I saw next :0 , The entrance to the dungeon looked like a line up for Katy Perry tickets with a crowd of angry wizards jumping in and out of the dungeon slots like a game of musical chairs with 50 people and 4 chairs.

"come in quick" yelled a yellow wizard as he entered his circle then jumped out again. "NO Wait" cried a blue wizard as people from all over color spectrum were jumping in and out. The chinging sound of people entering and leaving could only be compared to a sword fight in an old skool Kung Fu movie.

I had to see what all the fuss was about. With burning desire I tried a calmer realm because I was never any good at musical chairs and not much of a Katy Perry fan either. I shrugged my shoulders Demateialised and respawned myself in the realm of the wraith.

I saw there was less people there so was eager to get my seat and pounced on the first opportunity. All wide eyed and bushy tailed I watched as 3 of the other people left before the timer ran out and thought to myself "was it something I said?".

Alone I stood in the belly of the beast I stepped on to my impending doom and asked myself " I did good in big Ben so this should be okay right?" I did not give myself a reply. The squid started thrashing his tentacles and cutting down my henchmen like a knife through butter I thought "this isn't going to work". After scraping out a win I dragged my bruised body and ego to the final Boss, There lying limp on the ground with my flame out I realized the importance of friends.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Sorry, not much of a story but I managed to solo Hellgrind Warren Deep with my level 50 necromancer and won the big fight in krokotopia with the minotaur and two kroks solo with my level 23 or 24 pyromancer.