Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can the fierce hound get any death may casts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
i have a fierce hound and i am happy with it but can it get any death may casts? if it can i won't level it up because i'm fire can it cast death?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
thefiremaker wrote:
i have a fierce hound and i am happy with it but can it get any death may casts? if it can i won't level it up because i'm fire can it cast death?
mine has 'may cast death shield' which is helpful to any class, really. -keller moonblade, necromancer

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
thefiremaker wrote:
mine has 'may cast death shield' which is helpful to any class, really. -keller moonblade, necromancer

It can also get may cast death trap. (mine has) A bit off the death school it can get the spritley talent where it may cast sprite.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
thefiremaker wrote:

The fierce hound is a death pet. And your hound can manifest up to 4 talents if you bring it to epic. A site has the following talents listed for fierce hound:

Slot 1: Pip O'Plenty
Slot 2: Death-Shot
Slot 3: Mana Gift
Slot 4: Spritely
Slot 5: Health Gift
Slot 6: Death-Giver
Slot 7: Death-Proof
Slot 8: Feinting Spell
Slot 9: Deathtrap
Slot 10: Death Aura

Anyone can use Pip O Plenty, Mana Gift, Spritely, Health Gift, Death Proof, Feinting Spell. So you 6 possible talents that can be helpful to you...