Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I actually have the seraph and ianthine spectre, lol i have a lot of rare pets

Samuel Lifebringer Level 92
Artur Hawkleaf Level 44
Ethan Fireblood Level 33
Dustin Deathstone Level 16
Tanner Stormmender Level 7
Tyler Icestaff Level 3

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Just letting you know there actually is a scarecrow pet which death wizards can get from a pet quest.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
The Storm Cat from Ravenscar (I think so.... I got it some where in Grizzleheim)

~Emily IceRiver~

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Magma Spider is quite rare, Dropped by Katzenstien (also a crowns pet)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
The "Goat Monk" hybrid pet is the most rare pet in the game. It is hatched from a sheep and another random pet. The sheep is already almost impossible to get, as you have to be a staff member to get it; and another thing is that you will be lucky to hatch with the sheep from the few/many staff members.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
mskrbec on Feb 7, 2011 wrote:
The rarest pet is the death bat it is dropped by Kagemoosha Tree of Life Mooshu ( he is the first form of the death oni ) it takes 17 hours to hatch gives death bat card i currently just got it
It isn't rare I got one first try on the dungeon

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I was wondering if the yellow ghost is rare I got it from a boss I never see anyone with it :P

Survivor
May 18, 2010
Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
With the Aquila expansion that was released a long time ago, I think the rarest pet is now the piranha hunter. It's only usable in pvp only, but has some Beast talents like may cast shatter

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
i disagree with this, they are a common item from many card packs, i have 6

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
PyromaniacCaleb on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
The real rarest pet in the game:sea dragon (biggest pedigree)
dropped by Salgio in the Chancel
i think that this is only dropped in the chancel, and yes probably is the rarest drop

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
Angelocean on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.
I agree, but my opinion is this:

Rarest dropped pet: Life Minotaur. (I only saw a you tube star, Blaze Life Hammer with it.)

Rarest pack-got pet: Ladybug. (I only have one, and saw one other person with it.)

But the RAREST OF ALL!? I don't know.

-Liam Death Vault

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
Liam DeathVault on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
I think its the forest lord or the red gnome pet
I doubt that.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Grace Dreamrider on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
I agree I have like 20 seraphs from card packs they are extremely common

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
I don't exactly have six, but yes, I was going to say, I got a seraph from a pack and it said "rare" not "ultra-rare" or anything like that (and I have discovered that the "rare" pets are actually more common than I myself would call "rare")

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Kane BattleFist on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if the yellow ghost is rare I got it from a boss I never see anyone with it :P
I'm not thinking its rare; I've gotten multiple yellow ghosts by doing a single pagoda; probably the reason no one uses it is because t doesn't give very good spells even when you fully train it.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
melen on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
seraph pet is its a crowns pet not in the crowns shop you can get it from a boss drop from stoker in MB, Kenstinton Park ithink
i think life minotaur is the rarest

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Alex AshFlame wrote:
Just letting you know there actually is a scarecrow pet which death wizards can get from a pet quest.
what does that have to do with anything

Spellcaster-

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
DustinDeathShield on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
lol then i got the rarest pet seraph
the sheep is way more rare than the seraph or the hybrid goat monk pet is rare

Spellcater-

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
Alex AshFlame wrote:
I think we all know that BUT when HE was writing that, scarecrow didn't exist because of the lvl 50 cap.

~Luke NightTalon lvl63

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Same. I just got a seraph from a card pack on my first time trying. I'm not cutting anyone down but I don't think there is a rarest pet, since all pets can be hatched, dropped or bought. Except the sheep. No one can get that pet because it's for members of KI and if they send you one.

Dolan Griffontalon Transcendent Diviner

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Piranhas Hunter only dropped by Hisser in Krysalis the talents are remarkably great for battles. ThomasLegendHammer (lvl 49):)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Yes it does.

Survivor
May 25, 2013
i think its seraph ive been playing for 3 years and have never seen one ps balance rules

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Adam RavenBlood on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
i think its seraph ive been playing for 3 years and have never seen one ps balance rules
I've gotten at least 10 of these. they are not rare, sorry.