Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Ranks (Not necessarily a problem)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hello everyone

I have been seeing a few people with their ranks as a badge, right? And I was so wondering how I could do it as well :-)

My rank is Corporal and I only see like Warlords having it, so as well I was also wondering if i have the requirement to do it 8)

Thank-you for your help and reading this thread.

Merry Christmas,
Zachary SoulMancer
(Level 24)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
vice655 wrote:
Hello everyone

I have been seeing a few people with their ranks as a badge, right? And I was so wondering how I could do it as well :-)

My rank is Corporal and I only see like Warlords having it, so as well I was also wondering if i have the requirement to do it 8)

Merry Christmas,
Zachary SoulMancer
(Level 24)

LOL Well to tell ya the truth Corporal is not that high of a rank nothing to show off so just go PVPand get your rank to warlord their another problem solved ;)

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
You have to go to your badges and select your PvP rank. It will then be displayed under your name. (It is automatically displayed when in the arena.)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
vice655 wrote:
Hello everyone

Merry Christmas,
Zachary SoulMancer
(Level 24)
You need to be sergeant or higher to have a pvp badge