Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the new Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 15, 2009
hey all the new treasure cards(for celestia) are gone where the hey did they go?
What did the PvPers cry about them and KI take them out to make them happy and mess the game up for everyone else.

Where are they?

*edited by Lydia* Please stop posting in all caps, that includes the subject!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I too went to look for Celestia Treasure cards last night and found them gone - I did actually find a few Morps from a Recipe Vendor on Floating Land, but I miss being able to purchase from my usual location, the Archivist, The Chantry, District of Stars and the Recipe Vendor, on Floating Land, would not let my purchase some of the Morph Treasure cards I was able to purchase previously.

Does anyone know what's going on? A friend told me that the "system" was down for maintance Wednesday morning, Oct. 13th - it appears that changes were made that may not have been in our best interest. I counted on those treasure cards to be able to defeat some of the boss's.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Zzatdragon wrote:
hey all the new treasure cards(for celestia) are gone where the hey did they go?
What did the PvPers cry about them and KI take them out to make them happy and mess the game up for everyone else.

Where are they?

*edited by Lydia* Please stop posting in all caps, that includes the subject!

Ok sorry about the cap thing.
now you read the post so thats good.
But could you please answer the question?
Where did all the new celestia treasure cards go and why?
Are we still catering to the PvPers because they dont like them?

Michael RedBlood grand death