Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Journey to Celestia!

AuthorMessage
Merle has determined that Celestia is safe for his strongest Wizard students!

New quests, new badges, new reagents, new creatures, new friends and new foes, new mounts, new pets, new spells and many new adventures await!

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Survivor
May 19, 2010

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

thats a copy of the post in ravenwood forum under journey to celestia.
so if you said that then and now your saying that we have to complete final countdown, which is it cause you have stated both required and unrequired.

Phoenix2891 wrote:

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

thats a copy of the post in ravenwood forum under journey to celestia.
so if you said that then and now your saying that we have to complete final countdown, which is it cause you have stated both required and unrequired.

Yes, exactly...you answered your own question.

The Preview quests released earlier this year still are not required to be complete to enter Celestia.
However "The Final Countdown" quest (where you face Malistaire) has always been required...just like every other end of world progression, you must defeat the final boss in the previous world to move on to the next world. This is no different. As stated, and I'll repeat it again, you must complete the quest "The Final Countdown" and be a minimum of level 48 before you can venture into Celestia.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
superkatiebug1 wrote:
do you think celestia is 8) i certenly do

Its the best

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I think Celestia is going to be awesome and I can't wait to get to Dragonspyre and complete that mission so I can go there!

-Myrna Dragon

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
superkatiebug1 wrote:
do you think celestia is 8) i certenly do

Its the best

i can add that with out henchmen!
IS HARDER AND HARDER UNTILL YOU NEED HENCHMEN
i was in a battle ( in cl) my friend level 60 and me level 48 and another friend level 30 we had to do it like 10 times to win a battle!

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Um, so what DO we have to do to get there now? I'm level 48 3/4, and i HAVE done "Final Countdown", but I have NOT done the tower for the key in hopes that I don't have to once Celestia goes live (YAY, I am so excited!), so I was wondering what it takes to get to Celestia, if not the tower?

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:
Um, so what DO we have to do to get there now? I'm level 48 3/4, and i HAVE done "Final Countdown", but I have NOT done the tower for the key in hopes that I don't have to once Celestia goes live (YAY, I am so excited!), so I was wondering what it takes to get to Celestia, if not the tower?

you will not have to do the tower to get into celestia, you will have to go see Ambrose and he will send you there

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
So anxious for Celestia! The game is still offline, and I keep checking, fingers crossed (making it very hard to type). Looks like half an hour! Yippee! :D :D

Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
IvoryJade wrote:

as long as you have completed the quest to beat malistaire you will be able to go. The preview quest was going to be the way to get the key but everyone said that it was way to hard so they changed it to a side quest.

So now all you have to do is complete the quest to beat malistaire to get into celestia.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
As stated, and I'll repeat it again, you must complete the quest "The Final Countdown" and be a minimum of level 48 before you can venture into Celestia.

So according to this post,the problems that have plagued us with unrestricted porting,will not be an issue in Celestia, since you have stated this criteria as the only way there?

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2009
Is it only level 48 and up Wizards who can go to Celestia? Lower level Wizards can't port in? I've seen a few lower lvl wizards and just wondered, I thought it was 48 and up, not lower ones

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
This preview quest that everyone is talking about, would that be the one where you have to fight the shadow weavers: one in Krok, two in Moo Shu and Four in DS? I'm stuck on the one in DS it's kinda hard to beat all four. I plan on getting a Gargantuan Treasure for the Archivist and use Humongofrog with myth blade and spirite blade. that should kill at least three of them in one strike.

I have been defeated like 5 times already lol. If that was a required quest to get to Celestia, there would probably be like 10 people there right now lol. But I will defeat those shadow weavers if it is the last thing I do.

Myth rules!

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
No offense Zeke but celestia has been the most difficult gaming experience of my lifetime and I can't even count how many times I have died attempting to solo street monsters, you guys should uhm... fix it probably because seeing the streets littered with the bodies of other wizards is a bit discouraging lol.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Celestia is kewl... the storm crabs know lord.... ugh those guys were a threat! but thx god no noobs can come to celestia. that's the good part.
but i kinda think like lvl 20's can come in i mean srsly!!!
Sincerely,

Sean Nighthunter

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
Ah! So its level 48 to reach Celestia.
Are you sure about this, my friend said he reached Celestia at 44.
But i´m not sure about that. And when i talk the Merle Ambrose, he says ¨Come see me at once, i have news to you about ... Celestia!¨
What the ... where see him, what news.
But its find if your sure that it is Level 48 to reach Celestia.

Dustin Soulblade
Level 47

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Celestia is AWESOME! Defeating enemies in The Grotto and Survey Camp have gotten me star treasure cards as prizes! I'm only an Adept Pyromancer,
so fighting is a bit hard without a team of tough ppl, but I love it.
An advantage to Celestia is in wooden chests in Survey Camp sometimes have polymorph cards, and I could'nt have beaten Shattertusk without that Polymorph Elemental.
Disadvantages to Celestia are that a Rank 10 Wing-Fish boss just flaps 'round The Grotto WHEREVER, and you have to play a SUPER hard mini-game just to open silver chests. Also, if lower levels visit, which I see all the time, you
should fix the ranks, same with Dragonspyre. Because I see ppl dying in Celestia and Dragonspyre no matter the level. Viktor Snowcrusher even has more health than Cuthalla, a Celestian Rank 10 storm. Also, Crustacean Fire
and Crustacean Storm... Fire has Helephant and Storm has Storm Lord, so fix that please. Thanks, Zachary Thunderstone, Level 21 Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
So what is celestia about i know that Wizard City through Dragonspyre is looking for malistaire. But what are we doing in here in cl?? Is there more to the story???

Alexandria
Lvl 49 :D

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I so do think celestia is cool! my freind saffron can go there so i just teleport to her when shes there! Its sooooo cool! 8)

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Dang, I defeated Malitair at lvl 46. So i guess I got to do a few side quests before Celestia.

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Merle has determined that Celestia is safe for his strongest Wizard students!

New quests, new badges, new reagents, new creatures, new friends and new foes, new mounts, new pets, new spells and many new adventures await!

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

celestia is fun but the quest are where you have to defeat and collect things and its all to much!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
what do you have to do for the quest "the final countdown"?????? do you have to fly your drake and beat malistaire?? cuz i did that! then i went and talked to merle ambrose! he said to meet him somewhere???!!! plz help! idk where! btw is the problem that i am only lvl 47??