Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools of Magic - Star Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I think that Star magic is the best magic there is. I can't wait until I can get some of those spells! :)

Cori Firegem, lvl 30, Pyromancer :)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
star spells are THE BEST! i say the most useful in cl is the resist one cause when your low on health that kinda helps :-D

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Johnist wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:
Johnist wrote:

Considering that Sun are Enchantment spells, Moon are Polymorph spells, and Stars are Auras, the only one that might be conceivably able to get an Attack would be an Aura, but since auras are only cast on self, that would be a No, there will most likely not be any attack spells in the Astral Schools. After all, the Celestians were a non-combative race. that's why they summoned the Storm Titan, but the Storm Titan sank them because they couldn't control it.

I could see an Aura of Retaliation that splits damage, say 75%/25%, sending 25% back to the caster of the damage spell. It would 'attack back'...not really an attack but not too bad....

I still think Ice should get an Ice Mirror spell that reflects the next incoming damage spell back at the caster.
o that would be AWESOME! :-D

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Professor Zeke, I have a question --
I have recently found the Polymorph Master in Stormriven... and I am starting to train in the Star school. I am very fond of the spells that you have said... I know that you can get spells in the base camp and in the Stellarium, but I was wondering if there was a Star master as well. I hope there is because (1) I would love me some more spells and (2) it would make the astral schools equal in amounts of spells. If anyone could tell me about this, that would be great.

Jacob DragonBlade Level 51
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
I think after you choose to learn one of the three new schools their training point cost should become free.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
corey150014 wrote:
I think that Star magic is the best magic there is. I can't wait until I can get some of those spells! :)

Cori Firegem, lvl 30, Pyromancer :)

Whether it's star, moon, or sun magic is totally up to you. I'm just glad we can have some NEW magic around here! Even though I can't train in it yet, I've visited my friends in Celestia and by the looks of some of their spells, the new magic is pretty awesome!

Justin Icecaster, Level 37 Ice Wizard

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Will there be star attacks?????????????????

sadly no

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I have finaly mad up my mind and decided to go with the star magic. can some one tell me how many star school spells there are and were I can get them from? please be spacific it been awile since i was in celestia.

forever greatfull Scarlet Night --LVL 60 Pryomancer

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
RainbowBubbles wrote:
I have finaly mad up my mind and decided to go with the star magic. can some one tell me how many star school spells there are and were I can get them from? please be spacific it been awile since i was in celestia.

forever greatfull Scarlet Night --LVL 60 Pryomancer

1 is in cs basecamp and in the stellarium