Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

True friends? nothing happens

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
I became a true friend with one of my best friends i know him in real life,we go to school together............ after we added each other as true friends we were so excited to find out we could "talk more freely" until we found no difference what so ever in our chat together.......... so nothing happens when you add a true friend? or is my head on backwards.......... Is there really a difference in true friends?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
jackcool28 wrote:
I became a true friend with one of my best friends i know him in real life,we go to school together............ after we added each other as true friends we were so excited to find out we could "talk more freely" until we found no difference what so ever in our chat together.......... so nothing happens when you add a true friend? or is my head on backwards.......... Is there really a difference in true friends?

Well, nothing happens if you're already friends and you both have text chat. If you know someone in real life, and you aren't already friends in the game, you can use the true friend code so you don't have to go through all that realm changing nonsense. And, if you both have menu chat, I think you might be able to communicate with each other with text chat, but I'm unsure for I have text chat.