Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Gobblers World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Recently taken over by witches (students of a rival school)

The witches took over the world because of its massive ovens. (Goblers used to construct gingerbread houses{why Gobbler like to eat architecture}) They plan on boosting their fire magic and taking over worlds that dont use magic. bringing in, our home-world, into plot line once more.

So the world is made up of street lined with gingerbread houses, and is cold. the towers or dungeons would take place in one of the many ovens.

Halfway through quest you learn of the involvement of main boss from Celestia

Perhaps there is a second combat with him and maybe someone revived Malistair, and some ravens have teamed up.

KI been so busy improving their game, I hope they dont mind yet another world suggestion.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
H2OFly wrote:
Recently taken over by witches (students of a rival school)

The witches took over the world because of its massive ovens. (Goblers used to construct gingerbread houses{why Gobbler like to eat architecture}) They plan on boosting their fire magic and taking over worlds that dont use magic. bringing in, our home-world, into plot line once more.

So the world is made up of street lined with gingerbread houses, and is cold. the towers or dungeons would take place in one of the many ovens.

Halfway through quest you learn of the involvement of main boss from Celestia

Perhaps there is a second combat with him and maybe someone revived Malistair, and some ravens have teamed up.

KI been so busy improving their game, I hope they dont mind yet another world suggestion.

I do think it is a good idea, although if it were taken over by witches then couldnt they just get the big king (not prince gobbler and) and get him to eat them and ambrose could use a spell to turn them into pizza, pie, cake, and chicken. Wait is there a spell that can do that?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I heard a world like that was already being planned, and the world was going to be called: "Candy Land."

Supposedly Candy Land is also where Proffesor Greyrose came from.