Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helping Hands not Helping!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Hi, this is my first post. Ever.

Anyways I was helping a friend fight Shemet Djeserit, and I died. She used Helping hands, but no matter what I would not heal. She told me to Report it here. Can KI please fix this annoying bug?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Helping Hands doesn't do anything on the round it's cast. It heals 170 on each of the three rounds after that. If you die on the round it's cast, it won't help you at all.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
This is already been read, if you remember they say that they look at your posts before they approve of them, so they know about it, and one of the fourms admins will post here to tell you they read it (Zeke, I believe?).

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
It isnt a bug. Helping Hands say: 540 <3 over 3 rounds. It will NOT revive you if you died. A spell such as Sprite, Fairy, Satyr, Unicorn, Rebirth, and Minor Blessing WILL revive you. Only life and death can revive you. However death can only heal others with Sacrifice.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
that happened to me once in a tower with my friend. i had a helping hands treasure card but it did not revive him at all

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
Helping Hands only works when you still have health. Once your defeated your out of luck! :P

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
It's really lame though, I don't see why it shouldn't revive when every other heal spell does. Being a balance wizard your healing abilty is close to none unless you spend all those training points on life spells. Helping hands is definitely not helpful, especially if it's your only heal other player card.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
colagada wrote:
Helping Hands doesn't do anything on the round it's cast. It heals 170 on each of the three rounds after that. If you die on the round it's cast, it won't help you at all.

You mean 180. 180 X 3 = 540.