Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I LOVE Marleybone...Do you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
I LOVE Marleybone...Do you? :)
i hope so, post here if you do, or maybe if you are having a problem...remember, we all wont to help!

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard
Wizard101-the game that trys to be great-and succeeds!

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I LOVE Marleybone. It's my second favorite world!

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 46 Thaumuturge
Web Cutter

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Do I love it? Heck, no! Do I hate it? Heck, no! Its a love-hate relationship.

=J

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
... I love Marleybone sooo much, I decided to skip ALL side quests with my third wizard

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
woow wrote:
i hope so, post here if you do, or maybe if you are having a problem...remember, we all wont to help!

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard
i like it but i only hate katz lab with the clockworks that run so fast :( but it is my second least favorite world i wish the clockworks were slower

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Marleybone is the BEST world. Not kidding. i love the quests (except for trying to get cat curtailer badge, too many cats required). But its not very hard and it looks soooo cool

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
No offense to anyone on here but I HATE MARLEYBONE!
The thing goes slow, it is hard to move, the areas are small and cramped, and its just too dark.

Hero
May 02, 2009
It's a pretty good world to me.

I don't love or hate any world really. I also try to do all the main and side quests in each world.

It's pretty easy once you adapt to the new environment. For MB, before it was just a matter of staying in the middle and timing when to pass just right.

I think my favorite boss would have to me Smogger in Kat's lab, just because he's pretty unique and drops some good items, like fire boots I used for a long time (pretty much all of MS) and a great pet, and also some crown gear like boots of the elements (which I have thx to him).

So yeah, once you adapt to the new environment, the world's are pretty easy.

Cya around the spiral.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Marleybone?... eh? :D I'm not exactly sure at this point, i'm going to do counter weight west and i want to go to mooshu. I am wondering if marleybone is modeled after England(ish) or a place like that. I would like to know and for the most part marleybone is really cool. I think it needs sidewalks though...
P.S. Sorry if you live in england and that hurt your feelings, i just thought of a place like that.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
i love this so much i am already level 50 and savior of the spiral omg i am so happy

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
woow wrote:

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
zz00 wrote:
I LOVE Marleybone. It's my second favorite world!

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 46 Thaumuturge
Web Cutter

Scratch that, It's now my FAVORITE world! Mainly because Meowiarty is so cool.

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 49 Thaumuturge
Master of Ice

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
woow wrote:

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard

i hate mb so much. they created it stupidly. :(

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
riof wrote:
woow wrote:

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard

They did not create it *says it in a squeaky tone* stupidly. In fact...

1. Marleybone only lags 'cause it has the BEST, let me repeat, BEST grapics of all the worlds.

2. For some reason, i am starting to like marleybone, why? 'cause its FUN

so if you dont like marleybone, dont bash on it

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I Loved Marleybone on First expressions, but......... eventually when i started real fighting quests i started to hate it a bit(no offense) No sidewalks, i always get pulled, bosses are impossible to defeat alone not like krokotopia and wizard city. But to make you happy i like the place, background, Music, and animals

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
riof wrote:
woow wrote:

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard

They did not create it *says it in a squeaky tone* stupidly. In fact...

1. Marleybone only lags 'cause it has the BEST, let me repeat, BEST grapics of all the worlds.

2. For some reason, i am starting to like marleybone, why? 'cause its FUN

so if you dont like marleybone, dont bash on it

wait to go person!!!!!! :-)
not to say that evrone dose not have a a pinon but still...LOVE MARLEYBONE SO MUCH!!!!! LOL :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
GreyG wrote:
No offense to anyone on here but I HATE MARLEYBONE!
The thing goes slow, it is hard to move, the areas are small and cramped, and its just too dark.

Too dark?! I love that world for the two meanings of dark it has. 1. Not bright, very little to no light. 2. evil and serious.

-Talon Stronghammer
level 30 Necromancer
A.K.A. Sunken City Survivor

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
marleybone is beast except way too much fighting, at first when i entered it looked like a peaceful city, so i thought it was just minor fights, and lots of puzzles but i got that wrong, and i HATE mooshu and krokotopia

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
sanjay1234 wrote:
marleybone is beast except way too much fighting, at first when i entered it looked like a peaceful city, so i thought it was just minor fights, and lots of puzzles but i got that wrong, and i HATE mooshu and krokotopia

i finished Marleybone...
and i agree:
1. i didn't like krokotopia because i wonted to get to Marleybone
2. i don't like mooshu because I'm not in Marleybone any more.

anyway I'm always looking for Marleybone side-quests and helping friends!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Marleybone is okay, I guess. I feel like this world goes on forever, though. I'm starting to get bored with Marleybone. I'm on the quest saying to defeat eight Scratchers so I can reach the boss, Jacque Scratcher. This 'chain-link quest' is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. I mean, I got a pretty good start in Marleybone. I have two friends, Keira and Jason NightRider. We met each other and found out we were all on the exact same quest. After finishing Krokotopia together, we went to Marleybone and got about halfway through it. I thought because of how much we got done in this world, it would go by really quick. But I realized that this world is just getting started! Marleybone isn't one of my favorite worlds, but I still have to say it's pretty cool. :)

P.S.- Someone please help me by telling me what the last quest in Marleybone is!

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
NSwisher1572 wrote:
Marleybone is okay, I guess. I feel like this world goes on forever, though. I'm starting to get bored with Marleybone. I'm on the quest saying to defeat eight Scratchers so I can reach the boss, Jacque Scratcher. This 'chain-link quest' is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. I mean, I got a pretty good start in Marleybone. I have two friends, Keira and Jason NightRider. We met each other and found out we were all on the exact same quest. After finishing Krokotopia together, we went to Marleybone and got about halfway through it. I thought because of how much we got done in this world, it would go by really quick. But I realized that this world is just getting started! Marleybone isn't one of my favorite worlds, but I still have to say it's pretty cool. :)

P.S.- Someone please help me by telling me what the last quest in Marleybone is!

The last quest is.....
Big Ben!
You have to go many many floors of torture, a awesome puzzle,
And spilling milk!
I state marleybone as
my FAVORITE world,
because of it's pets, they are awesome.
Its graphics,
and its epicness.

~Dakota Dawn
The balance clockwork person..guy.

Oh by the by guys, Please dont hate Marleybone for having no roads.
There are roads, they are tricky, they blend in. (HINT) Going on
the sides doesnt always work haha..
Go in the MIDDLE if your going on the planks that bring you up.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
I like Marleybone but some of the people are to hard and the bosses take forever just to get to the place where you battle them. :(

other than that Marleybone is awesome! :D The quests are cool and there is so much to do!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I just started at Level 29, but I love it! It's my second favorite, my first favorite is MooShu. I teleported from a friend there. But the places like Hyde Park,Knight's Court or Chelsea Court are so cramped! That's why I get into so many battles everytime I go into Hyde Park.

Elizabeth Mistleaf
Adept Thaumaturge, Ice Wizard
Level 29

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
woow wrote:

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard

MB best place ever! GH.... o.o RV worst place ever. It is SOOO hard.
MB :) Favorite places are, Big Ben, counterweight east and west, Dr Von Katzenstien's labritory. Something like that. o.o
Worst places I hate in MB are, Ironworks, Freddy nine lives, (Life quest for regenerate, BEWARE YOU GOT TO DEFEAT HIM NINE TIMES LIFE STUDENTS!!! ) and last....but least......KENSINGTON PARK!!! AHHH! DUN DUN DUN... That quest is SOOOO hard.

but besides that, me and marleybone are like best buddies from a birthday party! :)

cheers, Llwella EarthBlood. Magus level 33. Life and fire! fire inferno. Something like that. hehe

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
I LOVE Marleybone :)
I love dark alleys, cats-thieves, Freddy Nine Lives (death students - you also have to fight him 9 times), the darkness, Sherlock Bones, etc. I don't like gearheads much, but the world overall is the best.