Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

to administrators, from "hounds of all skool"

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
i was wondering if fire school can replace the heck hound with all other schools and see if they can change to like a new made spell of X rank, alot of people agree that heckhound is a popular card spell and i agree. maybe they can do a spell that could be called flash fire. Plz consider to this
---- Dragonial5

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Dragonial5 wrote:
i was wondering if fire school can replace the heck hound with all other schools and see if they can change to like a new made spell of X rank, alot of people agree that heckhound is a popular card spell and i agree. maybe they can do a spell that could be called flash fire. Plz consider to this
---- Dragonial5
I dont think they will do this because

1. heckhound is a great name
2.if every SCHOOL (not skool ) had a hound, it would make fire less unique (please excuse my spelling if i spelled anything wrong) than it already is.

but i like the name of flash fire :) :-) :D

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
i guessss but i hate how o fire gets to be copied by every single school but noooooooooooo we cant get like a fire collosus pet that actually lets us use fire collosus or like a fire kraken pet of course not cause every school needs to copy fire