Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Hello there all you fellow students, it has come to my attention that some of my friends that are lvl 25 and above are now visiting Marlybone. Now I am a lvl 27 myself and I have not recieved any messages from Proffeser Ambrose yet. Do any of you know why this has happened? If so, then at what lvl do you expect me to be at when I am finally able to visit Marlybone????

Thanks,
Nicholas Griffinfinder,
Level 27 Life

Administrator
Access to a world is not dependent on your level. You must complete all your required assignments in Krokotopia before you will be invited to explore Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
yes,it doesn't matter what lvl you are on. I was on lvl 34 when i reached there.

Justin Starhunter lvl 40

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
First you unlock krokosphinx island place, then you do many things for the order of the fang, then it says something about krokomonicon with krokopatra and you have to go to temple of storms and after you finish up there you have to go to marelybone to find the krokomonicon. Hope this helps!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
venu108 wrote:
Hello there all you fellow students, it has come to my attention that some of my friends that are lvl 25 and above are now visiting Marlybone. Now I am a lvl 27 myself and I have not recieved any messages from Proffeser Ambrose yet. Do any of you know why this has happened? If so, then at what lvl do you expect me to be at when I am finally able to visit Marlybone????

Thanks,
Nicholas Griffinfinder,
Level 27 Life

Just finish all the main-line quest spells. In Krok, that means the quest lines you are sent on, and their extensions, by the Officer from MB (the dog NPC) next to the oasis.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
wow why do people say access to a world depends on a level i never considered that for an instant