Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
160
It's really hard to avoid the rooftop battles there.
Oh and i need help w/ Timmy Icepick cuz theres NO ONE there to help me with him. Is ANYONE willing to help meh?

-Megan Frostcaster, Level 28, usually only goes on Fri Sat and Sun.


--------EDIT---------
Nah, nevermind. I defeated him. Now i'm pondering about North Clocktower.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
9
I finally mde it to Marleybone, and cannot find any quest's.....I had to go talk to the mayor about the sarcophoagus, took materials to the soloderies in Krokatopia, then did the mailbox thing, now there is nothing left....did I miss something??

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
4
i cant wait until i get to marleybone! I am level 14 in krokotopia but i have always wanted to be in marleybone.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)


-16 days later,
I am now level 31 in marleybone! I love it! Marleybone was probably made for me, because I love cats and dogs, and I hate when people don't use proper manner. Bad thing that Marleybone is a short world.
I don't ever want to leave marleybone. I like how the dark sky makes the world mysterious, but the really bad thing is I don't think Mooshu is my type. I don't like how it is like China, and it just doesn't make me feel good.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
HELP!!!!
I'm a Lvl 34 Myth Wizard and I'm stuck !
I simply cannot work out the correct sequence of chimney icons to open the gate to:
A; Dr Katzenstiens lab
B: The Ironworks second gate
I've tried every logical combination I know.
The bosses I defeat say they will give me the correct sequence but they never do, as a result I can never progress in Marleybone.
Thanks for any and all help
James Griffinrider (lvl 34 conjurer)

Survivor
May 22, 2010
1
DragonBoy1156 wrote:
how do i get here
Beat Krokotopia (tomb of storms) :)

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
172
Marleybone is an awesome world, but the thing is since theres not really a safe place to walk in, I always get sucked into battles that I don't want to be in. other than that marleybone is awesome!!!! :D

- avhop567 - John firemancer- magus pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
96
I can't get the spiral geographic badge enven though I finished it tons of times.Can any one help

Survivor
May 04, 2011
1
DragonBoy1156 wrote:
how do i get here
BrianDeaththeif/Ramon171232some one told me you get there when you beat krok and i dont no what lvl ether

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
2
I'm A Level 50+ Balance Student.
I'm looking for 3 other players who can help me in a tower in Marleybone. It's for the Spiral Key to Celestia's Research Team. I also have a tower in Colossus Blvd.

Character Name: Lauren Goldensword
Lvl 52 Balance

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
iseenogod wrote:
I'm A Level 50+ Balance Student.
I'm looking for 3 other players who can help me in a tower in Marleybone. It's for the Spiral Key to Celestia's Research Team. I also have a tower in Colossus Blvd.

Character Name: Lauren Goldensword
Lvl 52 Balance


Just so you know...

The warehouse tower in Marleybone is no longer a requirement to get the Sprial Key to Celestia. KI changed that a while back.

Now, if you are at least Level 48, and you have completed the quest "The Final Countdown" in Dragonspyre, then you go talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia. Hope this helps.


Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
3
hello good evening,
Just want to ask something since i last been in marleybone it all started.
I cant actually remmber when but as i progress an error appeared :-(

my Computer had shut.down :-( :-( at first i just ignored it but as i log in and log everything on the game it happens again :-(

I am a great fan of this game, and i want to play it again without harming the PC ..

there are two of us experienced this error

please help us :-)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
2
SergeantBlueStar on Sep 28, 2010 wrote:
I can help anyone with Marleybone.
Whether its in Marleybone Dungeons or.. just quests.
If you need help, just let me know. I will help you.
I can't go to Marleybone yet but I did all the quests by teleporting to a
friend there. i don't have access to hyde Park or chelsea court or ironworks
or Dr. Von Katzenstein's lab, and counterweight east and west
I can help on with your quests if you have access to those areas.
I can help you on : Scotland Yard, Knight's Court, And Newgate Prison. :-)
i hope i can help you! i did every quest in marleybone!
Hey there Dusty, I received 2 quests for Marleybone. One is from Wal'hym (sp) in Krok then another from my Life school instructor, but I can not teleport there yet. Any ideas, what may be wrong? I have already been playing in Wysteria. Thanks much!


Administrator
ncscot on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Hey there Dusty, I received 2 quests for Marleybone. One is from Wal'hym (sp) in Krok then another from my Life school instructor, but I can not teleport there yet. Any ideas, what may be wrong? I have already been playing in Wysteria. Thanks much!

Just as you had to complete the required quests in Wizard City to move on to Krokotopia, so must you complete all your required assignments in Krokotopia before you will be given the key to Marleybone.

I suggest you complete the quest you have called De-Cipher the Ahnics to continue your tasks in Krokotopia.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
1
How do I get to marleybone? I got a quest to go there and I'm level 28 but when I go to the world door there is no Marleybone world to select.

Administrator
Calogero666 on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
How do I get to marleybone? I got a quest to go there and I'm level 28 but when I go to the world door there is no Marleybone world to select.
Just as you had to complete all your required assignments in Wizard City before you were invited to visit Krokotopia, so must you complete all of your required tasks in Krokotopia before you will be invited to visit Marleybone.

Simply complete the Krokotopia quests you are given, and you'll have the Marleybone Spiral key in your hand in no time.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
26
Hi, ncscot. You have to complete Krokotopia first. Just like how you got into kt, you completed wc. You must complete kt first. Pyramid of the Sun, Krokosphix, and then Temple of the Storms.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
9
Legendoftime129 on Jul 19, 2009 wrote:
i'm having only one problem with marleybone where's the hyde park cat! :-(
i know where some is on my myth kevin waterfoutain

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
9
boo311311 on Mar 4, 2010 wrote:
what lvl should you start going to marleybone cause i am lvl 29
lv21 or lv25

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
7
Conor you unlock marlybone at lvl 35 i know this because my friend is lvl 36 and i Eric Skull sword am lvl 27 cant wait to get the ice gardein is that how you spell it get it

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
1
First to the person who asked where the Hyde park cat is look around the set of stairs by the teleporters, and second is it just the myth students who get the mything persons quest??

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
207
DragonBoy1156 on Oct 5, 2009 wrote:
how do i get here
You have to defeat Krokopatra in the Temple of Storms in Krokotopia before you can go to Marleybone. If you have already gotten the quest from Alzhered (sorry if I spelled that wrong) to talk to a lady in Marleybone, just wait a bit longer.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2012
3
I got a quest from my teacher to talk to sherlock bones but I didn't have marleybone so I asked one of my friends then I was in marleybone I did what my teacher said but i had to go to to Chelsea court and I coudn't how do I get in there

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
codecool1 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
I got a quest from my teacher to talk to sherlock bones but I didn't have marleybone so I asked one of my friends then I was in marleybone I did what my teacher said but i had to go to to Chelsea court and I coudn't how do I get in there
Finish the quests on whatever area you have (probably in Krokotopia?), and you will eventually get the key to go to Marleybone on your own.

There are two responses just above your post where Professor Greyrose has answered this question:

She said:

"Just as you had to complete the required quests in Wizard City to move on to Krokotopia, so must you complete all your required assignments in Krokotopia before you will be given the key to Marleybone."

". . . with Persistence, Victory is assured

~Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic

community@wizard101.com
"

Survivor
Oct 03, 2012
2
I have completed Marleybone with the exception of Kensington Park, and haven't been able to advance any further in the game. From what I have read on the message boards, until I finish Kensington there nothing more I can do. Therefore, how can I gain experience in order to fight the characters in Kensington Park?. Really would appreciate some advise. I'm stuck.

Erin Shadowvault
Life Magus Level 38

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
odie1990 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
I have completed Marleybone with the exception of Kensington Park, and haven't been able to advance any further in the game. From what I have read on the message boards, until I finish Kensington there nothing more I can do. Therefore, how can I gain experience in order to fight the characters in Kensington Park?. Really would appreciate some advise. I'm stuck.

Erin Shadowvault
Life Magus Level 38
That isn't quite right. Kensington Park is optional. You do not need this to leave Marleybone.

Open your Quest Log File and see if you have "any quests" for Marleybone (other than Zeke's quest for the stray cats, or the quest for the books).

This link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests for Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

It may take some time, but you could go down this list to see what you might have missed. Hope this helps.