Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
frickitsrobin on Sep 26, 2015 wrote:
I have the same problem and I'm 20...maybe you have to be like 30-35
Your level doesn't matter. You just need to have finished Krokotopia.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
i just unlocked marleybone recently
its not what i expected it to be at all

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Hi! I'm a level 35 Necromancer and I finished Marleybone just recently. I am completing Mooshu right now. Talk to me if you would like some guidance and help!!! (My wizard is Brynn Skullglade)
Happy to help!!!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2015
Hello! I got to Marelybone at level 21, which seems to be early for some people. I am currently working on it, so I would assume if people have issues getting there at level 20 then they still have krokotopia stuff to do.

Samantha, Level 26 ( and other wizards who I am not currently playing/ questing with. )

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Sophie4606 on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
Hi! I'm a level 35 Necromancer and I finished Marleybone just recently. I am completing Mooshu right now. Talk to me if you would like some guidance and help!!! (My wizard is Brynn Skullglade)
Happy to help!!!
lol this post was from a long time ago. I am now a level 43 ice wizard and almost done with mooshu. But thanks for offering the help!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Survivor
Apr 20, 2014
spock12 on Jul 19, 2009 wrote:
when im a grandmaster ice wizard i'll help my fellow thamaturges on quests kind of like my own school
I just got Marleybone and when i got it I was fairly loud about it so my family thinks i'm a sociopath.

But hey, they already did

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
Anyone know where a Midnighter in Chelsea Court would be? The one in the Safehouse in Hyde Park did not count for Today's daily assignment. I did not find any in the streets nor in the dungeons. Unless there is a hidden one?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2016
DragonsandCats on Jun 14, 2016 wrote:
Anyone know where a Midnighter in Chelsea Court would be? The one in the Safehouse in Hyde Park did not count for Today's daily assignment. I did not find any in the streets nor in the dungeons. Unless there is a hidden one?
I remember seeing one right next to the Chelsea Tower in the area after you walk past the gentleman (I don't remember his name, the one who you need to talk to for the main quest)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2015
DragonBoy1156 on Oct 5, 2009 wrote:
how do i get here
am also wondering that

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Sorry if this isn't relevant, but if anyone wants to know there is a secret trainer in Marleybone. In Digmoore Station, if you look behind the mayor there will be a staircase. Down there you'll find an old frog that'll give you a few spells. There's also a pet vendor there.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2016
Hello my fellow wizards, and I am posting right now to give you tips on getting through marley in a very short time.
1. You first want to start off by going to the bazaar and pick up some gear before you go any farther, unless you have done crafting.

2. Start crafting in marleybone, because the gear is pretty good, and it can get you up to level fifty with out any problems, and you may not even have to do mount Olympus. (Not Mandatory anyway)

3. Solo what you can, because the world will be done before you know it anyways, so it is not necessary to get help, because there are only approximately 50 quests.

4. Sell anything you get as a drop, if it is a different school, or better then the previous item. you should have enough for crafting reagents or better gear in the bazaar.

Tip: Big Ben is the final dungeon in the world and it has some 15 floors, so you might want help there!

That's all I have to say about this world, it should get you through just fine. Happy questing!

Patrick DeathSword lvl 73
Patrick DeathSword lvl 31

Survivor
Jun 30, 2016
I need help with a quest for fire wizards, called "Burning Books". It involves defeating Mr Incinerator, which I have failed to do 4 times already. Is anybody willing to help me please?

(Ryan Starflame, level 31 Pyromancer )

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Marleybone sky is ugly. Sry but I like the stars but those building there are ugly (the ones that are a part of the sky). If you play in the Pet Pavilion the darts game in Marleybone you can see that the building in the sky are bigger than the other. Also Halley's observetory there are building Around the observetory that doesn't make sence its like the observetory surrounded by Marleybone. Can you make Marleybone sky just the moon and stars pls?

Andrew

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
I think that Marleybone should have lots of dogs walker other than police man with the bars full of dogs. You know empty streets seem a bit dull but Marleybone is one of my favourite worlds

Andrew

Survivor
Jan 29, 2016
I am level 23 balance and I just started Marleybone. How do I beat a boss that is also balance. My secondary is fire and they shield against fire. Do you guys have any tips

Survivor
Dec 04, 2019
Hey all, I'm about a quarter way through marleybone and I'm noticing people at the same place as I am are higher levels, I'm only level 22, and I'm not sure if this means I'm doing something wrong.
So what level was everyone else when they started Marleybone

Survivor
Dec 21, 2017
I began at about your level and it doesn’t really matter. I’m pretty sure that people are such high levels because they do grizzleheim, don’t worry and I hope that this helps.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2020
Calogero666 on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
How do I get to marleybone? I got a quest to go there and I'm level 28 but when I go to the world door there is no Marleybone world to select.
right

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Dec 21, 2011