Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warehouse Quest- Optional?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
So, I just finished DragonSpyre and am up to the quest to do the warehouse. My friend, that is life, and me being balance, we decided to go for it without four people. Was that a bad decision? No. Not until we got up to the last boss, that is. She had to buy a bunch of henchmen, which made me feel really bad. So we lost a bunch of times, and I thought I would look up the boss. Apparently, I hear the Warehouse is optional? If so, how would we be able to skip it? Of course, I plan on coming back to it when I do skip, but right now, we will need four people and there is only two of us. She got so frustrated, she quit the game without telling me. xD

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Selena10488 on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
So, I just finished DragonSpyre and am up to the quest to do the warehouse. My friend, that is life, and me being balance, we decided to go for it without four people. Was that a bad decision? No. Not until we got up to the last boss, that is. She had to buy a bunch of henchmen, which made me feel really bad. So we lost a bunch of times, and I thought I would look up the boss. Apparently, I hear the Warehouse is optional? If so, how would we be able to skip it? Of course, I plan on coming back to it when I do skip, but right now, we will need four people and there is only two of us. She got so frustrated, she quit the game without telling me. xD
Yes, the Marleybone Warehouse is now optional. At one time, it was required, but KI changed that a long time ago.

Now, Professor Greyrose tells us that "Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest 'The Final Countdown' should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia."

Are you at least Level 48?

If so, then talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he should send you to Celestia.

If not, you might want to go back and do some side quests that you skipped, so you can level up.

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Yes, it's optional.
yes, you can skip it.
If you have completed The Final Countdown and have reached level 48+ you will get the 'key' to go on to Celestia from Merle Ambrose.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
It is optional, but you will mostly want to do it. It is hard because I already did. I hoped I helped