Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warehouse help

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I have seen a lot of people that need help on the warehouse. I myself needed help too. So I will provide those who are having trouble with a detailed guide as to how to beat it. The first 3 floors or so are easy, just kill the guys. with the crates there is a book. the book has capital LEFT's and RIGHT's in it. follow them in the order they appear. If you dont, you have to defeat 4 guys. Then you come to the first boss. I would recommend not being the first in because on the first turn he hits you with Earthquake for 0 pips. Then his minions appear. Defeat them in this order: life, ice, storm. Then kill the boss, and pay no attention to his HELP ME's. Then there are some more normal guys to beat over the next few floors. Then you come to the second puzzle. DO NOT step on the floor lights, or 4 more guys will come out and try to beat you. Then there is a floor with 2 balance bosses. They are weak, just use your usual strategies with them. then you finally come to the last floor. Kill the rats first, then the cat, the Estrakir Gloomthorn. Estrakir Gloomthorn has Helephant, Meteor strike, Fire nova ( way more powerful than it should be) and scarecrow. ( also 3 or 4 times it's usual strength. Use Global spells to discharge Estrakirs attacks. If you are defeated, flee and refill health, then come back up, you wont lose your progress and you cant teleport in. But DO NOT come in with someone else or you have to start over. And make sure you defeat Estrakir Gloomthorn in ONE ROUND or else he will heal.

If i have left anything out plz tell me and tell me if this post was helpful!

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
Thanks for the guide! I will try the warehouse again using it.
Seems that I have also heard that when you get to top you cannot use any healing spells, just death stealing spells. If you use healing spells the monsters also heal and the dead ones come back to life. Is that correct?

Kestrel Moonfinder, Grandmaster Sorcerer

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
latonya911 wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I will try the warehouse again using it.
Seems that I have also heard that when you get to top you cannot use any healing spells, just death stealing spells. If you use healing spells the monsters also heal and the dead ones come back to life. Is that correct?

Kestrel Moonfinder, Grandmaster Sorcerer
don't worry,you just need to defeat the cat before using heal spells. and no, the dead ones don't comeback to life.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009