Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

staff please read. this is about sidewalks.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I know sidewalks aren't in rooftops, but can you add planks to walk on so we don't get pulled in battles all the time. please add that.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I'm in Katzenstein's Lab now and the enemies are unavoidable and they have really high health. PLEASE ADD PLANKS THERE.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lhk1 wrote:
I'm in Katzenstein's Lab now and the enemies are unavoidable and they have really high health. PLEASE ADD PLANKS THERE.

You don't need planks; the key is to stay in the areas where the planks would be, as far to the right as possible and have patience. I have gotten thru Katz' lab without being pulled in. Just take you time and follow the bad guys if necessary.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
lhk1 wrote:

You don't need planks; the key is to stay in the areas where the planks would be, as far to the right as possible and have patience. I have gotten thru Katz' lab without being pulled in. Just take you time and follow the bad guys if necessary.

maybe planks only for dungeons because they're really hard. like planks only in katz lab and ironworks. but probably katz lab only.