Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Can anyone tell me about secret pets hidden in MB . Because i got a Storm Snake (storm version of ice snake) and my friends ask me were i got it but i dont really remember. I think it was in the Ironworks but im not sure can anyone help.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't know of any "secret" pets.

Clanker occasionally drops the Storm Serpent pet.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
colagada wrote:
I don't know of any "secret" pets.

Clanker occasionally drops the Storm Serpent pet.

yeah but i forgot where the clanker is

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
GhostSkull101 wrote:
I have seen many pets from Marleybone but never herd of secret pets there :?
there is a pet drop in ironworks you have to build a walk way an you can fight smogger its a hidden path but he drops pets

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
There is also a secret room in digmoor station that sells pets and has death training. it is down a flight of stairs over by where the mayor stands. but you can find clanker in the lab in Ironworks. Go out a doorway in the back right end of the lab and build a walkway with wood you can find in and around the lab. Cross over the walk way and you will find clanker. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
BlazeKnight99 wrote:
GhostSkull101 wrote:
there is a pet drop in ironworks you have to build a walk way an you can fight smogger its a hidden path but he drops pets

It isnt in ironworks its in cenzins lab, get your facts right people!

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
opil87 wrote:
Can anyone tell me about secret pets hidden in MB . Because i got a Storm Snake (storm version of ice snake) and my friends ask me were i got it but i dont really remember. I think it was in the Ironworks but im not sure can anyone help.
go to digmoore station go forward as far as you can go till you hit the wall then turn right and go down the stairs and your in the pet shop

Hero
May 27, 2009
lovekylan wrote:
BlazeKnight99 wrote:
GhostSkull101 wrote:

It isnt in ironworks its in cenzins lab, get your facts right people!

The name is Katzenstein's Lab -- get your facts right, lol!