Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Help! Katzenstein's Lab and Big Ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Note: I am way past this. I am now in the Shirataki temple In mooshu level 38, for triton spell! Thanks Anyways.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
andrie12 wrote:
I have beat the Katzenstein's Lab and got the "Find Location Meowiarty in Unknown". But when I go to the big ben, I can't get in. There is no watson or something in the museum and I need to get to big ben. I am imagining myself being in celestia, or mooshu ( Level 34 When this was posted), or maybe dragonspyre! I had my account for over a year and I made it this far (I missed a lot of chances to play), and I can't stop now! Do I have to do Katzenstein's Lab again, do I have to be a higher level, any answer! Is this a glitch or bug, because I want to unlock mooshu.

Ryan Thunderhead, Level 34 (When posted), In marleybone (When posted)

After you finish Katz Lab, it tells you to talk to Watson on Scotland Yard Roof. Watson will tell you to talk to Sherlock Bones, and eventually he sends you to the Museum.

Did you talk to Watson? If not, and you left Katz Lab for an extended period of time, you will have to do Katz Lab again.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
I am having the same issue, I can not move onto the main quest because of this unknown location you have to find Meowiarty. I sent in a bug report yesterday.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
andrie12 wrote:
I have beat the Katzenstein's Lab and got the "Find Location Meowiarty in Unknown". But when I go to the big ben, I can't get in. There is no watson or something in the museum and I need to get to big ben. I am imagining myself being in celestia, or mooshu ( Level 34 When this was posted), or maybe dragonspyre! I had my account for over a year and I made it this far (I missed a lot of chances to play), and I can't stop now! Do I have to do Katzenstein's Lab again, do I have to be a higher level, any answer! Is this a glitch or bug, because I want to unlock mooshu.

Ryan Thunderhead, Level 34 (When posted), In marleybone (When posted)

After you finish Katz Lab, it tells you to talk to Watson on Scotland Yard Roof. Watson will tell you to talk to Sherlock Bones, and eventually he sends you to the Museum.

Did you talk to Watson? If not, and you left Katz Lab for an extended period of time, you will have to do Katz Lab again.

It's not that, this is a new bug that developed after the last Quest Helper update. It is stopping new players from questing ahead of MarleyBone.