Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new deck from marleybone problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
the deck that i bought in marleybone is only letting me use the cards that come with my jewelry and my wand in battle. I equipped 30 cards plus treasure cards to my deck and i can't use any of them. This therefore makes me useless in the game for battles and other things. What should i do to get my deck working?

Administrator
Make sure you have your new deck equipped. Open your backpack when you're not in a duel by pressing B on your keyboard. Navigate to the tab with your decks and make sure the one you want to use has a hand icon beside it.

To equip it, double click on the deck.

Keep in mind you can cycle through your decks by pressing Ctrl-K on your keyboard.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
My quests request me to go certain places that I can't find on the map. And my quest tracker won't work. So I can't complete my quests.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
first of all killerwizard, what quest are you working on that does that to you?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
well if quest tracker doesn't work when ya first click on a quest, don't type or anything just press ty. Idk why it works but it always brings quest tracker up unless it'a quest like for example "Find The Smiths".